• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Succeed as a New Consultant in BC?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant in BC, it is important to familiarize yourself with the products and company's mission. Attend training sessions, reach out to your upline for guidance, and promote your business through social media and word of mouth. To host a successful show, be organized and prepared, use the products yourself, and encourage guest participation. To grow your customer base, network, attend events, and offer promotions. The company provides extensive training and support, and your upline and fellow consultants can offer guidance. To balance your business with other commitments, set a schedule, prioritize tasks, delegate when necessary, and take breaks to avoid burnout. Remember, your business should fit into your life.
cdnsue
Hello everyone!

I am a brand new consultant from the Vancouver area in BC, Canada. I only received my kit last Wednesday and I have my first show (at my Mom's :blushing: on Thursday). Four more shows booked for February and March so far. Very motivated and excited about this new adventure and while nervous about the shows, I'm sure I'll get a handle on that with time.

This certainly seems like a great site full of advice and friendly people and I look forward to contributing.

WELCOME! :) You will like this site. It is great to get information and ideas from different consultants. I just became a member a few weeks ago. Just don't get too caught up in this site. ( I was told that by my director). You need to make those calls at decent hours. I get on after it is too late to make your calls.

Welcome fellow Canadian :)

I'm sure you'll find this site is awesome and that's because of all the great members so willing to help and share! :D

Welcome:) Sounds like your off to a great start.

Welcome! Congratulations on your new business. You're right; this is a great site with lots of wonderful information. Just be warned that drinking anything while reading certain postings may be hazardous to your computer. :)

Related to How Do I Succeed as a New Consultant in BC?

1. How do I get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef in BC?

Congratulations on becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in BC! The first step to getting started is to familiarize yourself with the products and the company's mission. Attend training sessions and reach out to your upline for guidance. Also, make sure to set up your business tools and promote your business through social media and word of mouth.

2. What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show in BC?

The key to a successful show is to make it fun and engaging for your guests. Be organized and prepared, and use the products yourself to demonstrate their value. Encourage your guests to participate and offer incentives for bookings and purchases. Most importantly, have a positive attitude and be genuine in your interactions with your guests.

3. How can I grow my customer base as a new Pampered Chef consultant in BC?

Networking and word of mouth are great ways to expand your customer base. Reach out to your friends, family, and colleagues and offer to host a show for them. Attend local events and fairs to showcase your products and make connections. You can also offer special promotions and discounts to attract new customers.

4. What support and resources are available for new Pampered Chef consultants in BC?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for their consultants, including online training, webinars, and in-person events. Your upline and fellow consultants are also great resources for guidance and support. Additionally, the company offers marketing materials and business tools to help you promote and manage your business.

5. How do I balance my Pampered Chef business with other commitments in BC?

It's important to set a schedule for your business and prioritize your tasks. Utilize your upline and team for support and delegate tasks when necessary. Also, make sure to take breaks and set boundaries to avoid burnout. Remember, your business should fit into your life, not the other way around.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sigi Scholten
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sabrina Serfling