• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Constant Logging: A Royal Pain

In summary, to make logging easier and less time-consuming, you can use a meal planning and tracking app, pre-log your meals, keep a food journal, or use a food scale. To remember to log meals and snacks, set reminders, keep your journal or app in a visible place, or use a fitness tracker. To stay motivated, set achievable goals, find a log buddy, or join a support group. To make logging more enjoyable, focus on the positive aspects and try new recipes. While it's not necessary to log every single bite or snack, it can still be helpful for tracking overall intake and identifying patterns.
PChefAbey
stil the only one with problems having to constatnly log it. Its a royal pain in the a**.

Ugh!No, you aren't the only one, and it drives me NUTS too!!!:( :confused: :( :confused: :( :confused: :mad:

Today for the first time it's keeping me logged in but it usually doesn't.

Ditto ~ Ditto ~Triple Ditto

I have crushed my cookies (?), cleaned my cache(?) and stood on my head for 10 minutes - NOTHING seems to help. It is rather annoying - I don't know why all of a sudden I have to keep logging in:confused: I do hope it STOPS however :mad:

It kept me logged on for a while, then it started asking me to log on again a few days ago...ugh!

I am so glad it's not me!! I thought I was doing something wrong!!

Did you all recently upgrade to Explorer 7.0? If so, I wonder if there is a glitch in it. I have not upgraded yet and I do not have to sign in.

I recently downloaded the IE upgrade. This login issue predates it for me, however, so I doubt that's the issue. :(

I can't log in at all under my usual browser (compu serve - which is the same as AOL). It acts like it has accepted my login, but then doesn't recognize me. I have to use Internet Explorer. It does remember me. Good Luck!

I use Mozilla Firefox...not IE.

Mozilla is AWESOME!!!! NO more Microsoft problems.

Related to Struggling with Constant Logging: A Royal Pain

1. How can I make logging easier and less time-consuming?

One way to make logging easier is to use a meal planning and tracking app that allows you to log your food and activity quickly and easily. You can also try pre-logging your meals and snacks ahead of time to save time and avoid constantly having to stop and log throughout the day. Additionally, keeping a food journal or using a food scale can also help with accurate and efficient logging.

2. I struggle with remembering to log my meals and snacks. Any tips?

Setting reminders on your phone or using a fitness tracker with a food logging feature can help remind you to log your meals and snacks. You can also try keeping your food journal or meal planning app in a visible place, such as on your kitchen counter, to serve as a visual reminder.

3. How do I stay motivated to continue logging my food and activity?

One way to stay motivated is to set achievable goals for yourself, such as logging your meals and snacks for a certain number of days in a row. You can also try finding a friend or family member to log with, or joining a support group or online community for accountability and motivation.

4. I find logging my food to be tedious and boring. How can I make it more enjoyable?

One way to make logging more enjoyable is to focus on the positive aspects, such as feeling more in control of your health and seeing progress towards your goals. You can also try experimenting with new recipes and meals, and challenging yourself to try new and healthy foods.

5. I often forget to log small snacks or bites throughout the day. Is this necessary?

While it's not necessary to log every single bite or snack, it can still be helpful for tracking your overall intake and identifying any patterns or areas for improvement. If you find it difficult to log every single bite, try focusing on the main meals and larger snacks instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76