• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Open the Shaker? Find Out How!

In summary, the shaker has a removable lid that can be easily twisted off by hand to fill it with desired seasoning or spice. It can be opened by twisting the lid in either direction and does not have a locking mechanism. The lid is designed to be easily opened with wet hands and can also be twisted back on to securely close the shaker after use, preventing any spills or leaks.
Chefcouts
I feel dumb, but I don't know how to open it. Twist off the lid? It''s just on really tight.

I'm assuming you are talking about the 'barware' shaker for drinks, etc. It's a snug seal...It doesn't screw on...but you can probably twist it some. Chances are you may be grabbing it in the wrong area. Pull off the smaller cup on the top (looks like a shot-glass size), then grasp around the top and just carefully twist and try to get it off that way.??
Not sure how helpful that is...hard to describe in words.

I'll try that! thanks!

1. How do you open the shaker to fill it?

The shaker has a removable lid that can be easily twisted off by hand to fill it with your desired seasoning or spice.

2. Is there a specific way to open the shaker?

No, the shaker can be opened by twisting the lid in either direction.

3. Does the shaker have a locking mechanism?

No, the shaker does not have a locking mechanism. The lid can be twisted off and put back on without any additional steps.

4. Can the shaker be opened with wet hands?

Yes, the shaker's lid is designed to be easily twisted off even with wet hands, making it convenient for use in the kitchen.

5. How do you close the shaker after using it?

The lid can be twisted back on the shaker by hand to securely close it after use. Make sure it is closed tightly to prevent any spills or leaks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Monty060609
Replies
Views
susanspc
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies