• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Collapsible Bowl: Is Loose Lid Normal or Need to Return?

In summary, it is normal for the lid of the collapsible bowl to feel loose when the bowl is collapsed. This is to allow for easy storage and transportation. The lid cannot be tightened or adjusted, but it will not affect the functionality of the bowl. If you are not satisfied with the loose lid, you can return the bowl for a refund or exchange. There is no way to secure the lid when the bowl is collapsed, but the bowl comes with an elastic band for convenient storage.
shaverdog
I just got my collapsible bowl and I find that the lid does not stay on very tight anyone else who has it feel this way. should i return it for another or is this just the product. The lid just sits on top but does not seal tight.

Mine does the same thing. I think what made me nervous is that it doesn't "snap". I put it on and turned it upside down and it didn't fall off... so i am not sure if its just not a form fitting lid. I am curious what everyone says.

My sister and I thought the same thing, if you were putting some kind of pasta salad in there, it would probably leak out if tipped over. I like the fact that it comes with a lid but wish it snapped on better.

I noticed that too, that it didn't snap shut but never really thought about food coming out of it if it were to fall on it's side ??

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your collapsible bowl. I've personally had a great experience with mine, but I understand how frustrating it can be when a product doesn't work as expected. Have you tried adjusting the lid to make sure it's on securely? Sometimes a little twist or push can help create a tighter seal. If that doesn't work, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to offer a replacement or help troubleshoot the issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope we can get this resolved for you!

1. Is it normal for the lid of the collapsible bowl to be loose?

Yes, it is normal for the lid of the collapsible bowl to be loose. The lid is designed to fit snugly on top of the bowl when it is fully expanded, but may feel loose when the bowl is collapsed. This is to allow for easy storage and transportation.

2. Can the lid be tightened or adjusted?

No, the lid of the collapsible bowl cannot be tightened or adjusted. The lid is designed to fit securely on top of the bowl when it is fully expanded, but may feel loose when the bowl is collapsed. This is to allow for easy storage and transportation.

3. Will the loose lid affect the functionality of the bowl?

No, the loose lid will not affect the functionality of the bowl. The collapsible bowl is designed to work properly with the lid on or off, so the loose lid will not impact its performance.

4. Can I return the bowl if the lid is loose?

Yes, if you are not satisfied with the loose lid on your collapsible bowl, you can return it for a refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the return process.

5. Is there a way to secure the lid when the bowl is collapsed?

No, there is no way to secure the lid when the bowl is collapsed. The lid is designed to fit snugly on top of the bowl when it is fully expanded, but may feel loose when the bowl is collapsed. However, the bowl comes with a convenient elastic band that can be used to keep the bowl collapsed for storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies