• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Convert 'Maybes' into 'Yes's'? Let Us Help You!

At the beginning of June I will be sending you a packet filled with everything you will need for your show. And I will keep in contact with you to go over everything and to help you in any way I can. It was great talking to you. I look forward to helping you get lots of FREE pampered chef products!! I will get that postcard in the mail to you and give you a call as the date gets closer so we can get out your invitations in plenty of time."
kisrae
Gold Member
:confused: I was at a expo and family event for the last two weeks. I need help getting those "maybe" leads to yes's. I already booked the yes's but I'm having a hard time thinking of waht to say when I call the maybe list.

Help What do you do. If it were at a show I don't think I would have as much trouble. But doing these calls are something I'm worried about.

:confused:

I am in the same boat you are and also am going to start my calls today and any help would be much appreciated on my part also!
Schel

Ida, I just tell them they won a free kitchen show. It usually works really well. It's all about the tone of your voice and how you present I think.

I got another $40 order on my show. $1,000 here I come!

Turning Maybes into yesI think you should call with confidence and with excitement. That always seems to be contagious and really makes other people think that they are getting the best date and deals possible.

I would start off with "Hello my name is Debbie Mireles with the PAmpered Chef. I noticed that on the slip you signed at the family expo event you marked maybe. Which maybe month would be best for you? My calendar usually fills up quickly and I wanted to offer you the best dates that I have open. What does June look like for you?
If that's not good go to July. Open up your calendar as you talk to these people and give them the dates you want to fill.
July is good for you? Great how does Saturday the 14th look for you? Wonderful I will pencil you in and send you a postcard in the mail you can slap on your fridge to remind you about the upcoming party and so you won't accidentally plan anything else for that day. At the beginning of June I will be sending you a packet filled with everything you will need for your show. And I will keep in contact with you to go over everything and to help you in any way I can. It was great talking to you. I look forward to helping you get lots of FREE pampered chef products!! I will get that postcard in the mail to you and give you a call as the date gets closer so we can get out your invitations in plenty of time.

Something like that. I just used that tactic to book a few shows in June.

Debbie :D

When I have worked fairs and expos in the past, I have treated the maybe's just like a yes. It tended to work really well. I typically, could get two to three months of bookings off of the fairs.

Also, like the others have said, be confident and excited. That will take you far!:)

Ida you can do it!! You better pass that 10 we agreed on. I am 8 so far so we will see.

I call all maybes and yesses the same way. "This is Kate Jensen from Pampered Chef. I met you at ________. Is this a good time to talk? Great. So, it looks like you are interested in having a show. What month were you looking at?" And go from there. I haven't had anyone go past 2 months. If they did, I would say that I didn't know the specials or I am not booking that far out yet or something along those lines.Make sure you know what you are going to say for each possible response!

DebbieSAChef said:
I think you should call with confidence and with excitement. That always seems to be contagious and really makes other people think that they are getting the best date and deals possible.

I would start off with "Hello my name is Debbie Mireles with the PAmpered Chef. I noticed that on the slip you signed at the family expo event you marked maybe. Which maybe month would be best for you? My calendar usually fills up quickly and I wanted to offer you the best dates that I have open. What does June look like for you?
If that's not good go to July. Open up your calendar as you talk to these people and give them the dates you want to fill.
July is good for you? Great how does Saturday the 14th look for you? Wonderful I will pencil you in and send you a postcard in the mail you can slap on your fridge to remind you about the upcoming party and so you won't accidentally plan anything else for that day. At the beginning of June I will be sending you a packet filled with everything you will need for your show. And I will keep in contact with you to go over everything and to help you in any way I can. It was great talking to you. I look forward to helping you get lots of FREE pampered chef products!! I will get that postcard in the mail to you and give you a call as the date gets closer so we can get out your invitations in plenty of time.

Something like that. I just used that tactic to book a few shows in June.

Debbie :D

Debbie~ Thanks so much for this script! I need to do some maybe calls this week and always like to have a script in front of me until my courage gets up and I get into it! This is perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks you all.
Amanda you know who competive I am and you got me going. I forgot the 10.
I'll start making the calls.

You better get your butt moving....

I got it moved. I just booked two shows. That puts me at 8 shows in May, 3 booked from the expo and 8 in June, 3 booked from the expo. Yahoo!!!!
Only 4 more to go from the expo and I made the 10.

Ida I know you can do it. Talk to you soon, I am temp distracted my SIL can give birth at any moment. Ugh, I hate the wait and it's not even me giving birth.

I got a return call also, only I am at work, so my phone went to voicemail. She sounds kind of excited. Wish me the best!
Schel

Debbie! I'd love to book a show with you!

lol WOW! Your script was so compelling that I think even a NO would become a YES!

(in fact, I called a friend during a booking blitz last year.. she had always been a firm NO, but I called her up anyway, talking about Kids in the Kitchen shows, etc.... she had a show in Aug ;))

Go Schel, you can do it. Just sound excited and confident. I know that you will have no problem.

Ok I've done my calls and some no's have turned to maybe's, but no maybe's have turned to definate yes's. So while I was sitting here I had a thought.....
Those maybe's that are floating in the "call me in June or July" I think I will send them a little "Thank You" card for talking with me and I look forward to talking again soon with you and also include the specials for the next 3 months after May.

What do you think? To pushy? Honest answers only... and... none biased!

AAAuuuugggghhhh! So frustrated tonight, am going to turn in and say some prayers. Yep prayers are good. Farmers pray for good crops, I will pray for shows and recruits!

Ok... just being silly. Thanks for all your great advise everyone and support.
I shall chat later.
Schel

I think it's a good idea. Something might catch their eye. And they might feel really special that you took the time to send a note.

I second that. People do notice when you take the time! Do it, do it!!!Sorry I am in a cheerleader mood today!

Schel~

I say go for it! You can definitely do it! You've been on such a good streak lately, I have no doubt that you will keep it going. It was so great putting a Chef Success persona to a real person at Heidi's the other week! I commend you for even picking up that phone in the first place. That is always the hardest thing, so it pretty much can only get better from tonight! Go for it! I look forward to getting an update!

To all "maybe" responses on prize slips at shows or at a fair I always say something like "I see that you may be thinking of having your own show, did you have a question about how to hold the show or is it a question of timing for you?
It is usually about timing, they seem to think we want them to have one immediately (of course that would be nice but I plan my calendar up to 3 months out. Occasionally someone will mention their house is too small, this is a great time to mention a deck show or something outside..out here we have a lot of people that live on the lakes in the summer, perfect setting for a party.
If that doesn't work for them, I have had success recommending they check with a friend who has a larger home and they can have it together. Hope that helps you a little bit :) Donna

For those who think their place is too small, I ask if they belong to a church or an organization with its own building. Most people do, and I'm glad to do shows in those venues.

1. How can I turn maybes into yeses when hosting a Pampered Chef party?

One way to turn maybes into yeses is to offer incentives or special deals for those who RSVP with a definite yes. You can also follow up with personalized messages or phone calls to address any concerns or hesitations they may have.

2. What can I do to make sure my guests have a great experience at my Pampered Chef party?

To ensure a great experience for your guests, make sure to have a variety of products on display, provide delicious and easy-to-make recipes, and create a fun and welcoming atmosphere. You can also offer hands-on demonstrations and encourage participation from your guests.

3. Can I still make maybes into yeses after the party has ended?

Yes, you can still follow up with your guests after the party to see if they are interested in any products or hosting their own party. You can also offer them the opportunity to shop online or through a catalog if they were unable to make it to the party.

4. How can I effectively communicate the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

When promoting the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, be sure to highlight the free and discounted products, the fun and interactive atmosphere, and the opportunity to earn rewards. You can also share personal experiences and success stories from other hosts.

5. What strategies can I use to encourage guests to RSVP with a definite yes?

Some strategies to encourage guests to RSVP with a definite yes include setting an RSVP deadline, offering exclusive deals or discounts for those who RSVP positively, and personally reaching out to them to emphasize the benefits of attending the party. It is also helpful to make the RSVP process easy and convenient for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheryl929
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefAmandaWason
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
caremmel
Replies