• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Book Parties with PC? Get Expert Advice for Success!

In summary, the speaker is new to PC and struggling to book shows despite putting in a lot of effort. They have tried reaching out to friends, family, and various organizations but have received mostly "no" responses. They have also attended bridal expos with little success. The speaker offers advice on evaluating one's tone and language when speaking to potential customers and suggests hosting a kick-off show and reaching out to churches for fundraisers. They also mention that June may not be the best time for a show due to wedding season. Lastly, they mention that their husband found their approach to be too pushy.
lraspante
I am new to PC, and I love it. However no bookings! My sister-in-law had a show at the end of Feb.. My mother-in-law was going to have one at the end of March now she changed to June. But that is it nothing else. I did my whole list of 100 and then some and got flat out "NO," from everyone!

I did a bridal expo and nothing. People marked yes to wanting more on the wedding registry and bridal shower, but when I called it was "NO." Other's I've left a few messages but still haven't heard anything.

I'm on the fundraising board at my son's school, but they want a 50% profit. I offered it to the PTO but there are a few PC gals and they don't feel it would be fair.

I went to local salons, doctors offices, my church (womens club), even realtors nothing.

I have also started shopping for leads and nothing.

People seem to want the information and when I follow up it's no. What else can I do? Need to make money to pay for bills, and it's not happening! HELP

I understand how you feel, I had nearly the same experience when I first started. All I can say is stick with it, you are doing awesome with the amount that you've followed through. The other thing that helped me was to evaluate my tone and the words that I used when speaking to people - I listened to a lot of tele-talk classes and the CD's on the paperwork supply order. After adopting their language I began to see better results.As far as the fundraising board you might offer another 10%, bringing the total to 25% (with a $600 show) and mention something along these lines: People are refreshed by an opportunity to purchase much needed quality kitchen tools and have any portion of the proceeds go to their child's education as opposed to candy or knick knacks that they don't necessarily need. I have found that the average order for a Pampered Chef fundraiser is about $50, much higher than the average order for other fundraisers. Plus, with your personal website, (if you have one yet, a wonderful investment) students' relatives and acquaintances that live far away have the convenient option of ordering online and having those great tools sent straight to their house, thus increasing the amount of participation in the fund raiser. I have found that organizations are pleasantly surprised at the response and revenue from a PC fund raiser.

Last edited:
Great words Tristen & great advice :)

Did you do a kick off show for yourself? If not, do one and invite EVERYONE you know! Also ask everyone you talk to, men, women, young, old, etc. Tell them your delima, people usually like to help out. Why does MIL want to wait until June? Tell her that most people know what they are doing 3 weeks from now but not 3 months and June is wedding season... Might get a lot of people not spending very much money because of weddings.

Don't get too down.
I had a pretty uphill battle too when I started.
In my personal experience, Bridal Expos are the worst leads.
I would definitely do a kick off show for yourself.
Do you belong to a church? Ask them if you can have a fundraiser for the Youth group or Choir etc.
Those 2 shows could lead to quite a few bookings.

jcsmilez said:
The other thing that helped me was to evaluate my tone and the words that I used when speaking to people - I listened to a lot of tele-talk classes and the CD's on the paperwork supply order. After adopting their language I began to see better results...

Now I thought so too, but when I tried it out on my husband he said it sounded to pushy and would instantly turn him off. Maybe it was just him?

What are some popular Pampered Chef products?

The most popular products from Pampered Chef include the Stoneware, Food Chopper, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Quick Cooker.

How can I get more advice on using Pampered Chef products?

You can find helpful tips and usage advice on our website, or you can reach out to our customer service team for personalized assistance.

Are there any cooking classes offered by Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer both in-person and virtual cooking classes where you can learn new recipes and techniques using our products.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the item for a full refund or exchange.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions available on our website or through our consultants. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on sales and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
paigev71