• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Business Move with the Moving Your Business CD

In summary, the Moving Your Business CD is a comprehensive tool that includes a step-by-step guide and customizable templates for streamlining any type of business move. It is compatible with both Mac and PC and can save time by providing a streamlined process for organizing and managing all aspects of the move. Additionally, there is access to a support team, online resources, and personalized consulting services for larger moves.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Does anyone have a copy of the Moving Your Business CD that they are willing to part with? I didn't see it on the supply order and we are moving shortly. I would love to listen to it so that my move will be a smoother transition for my business.

Bumping this....anyone?
:confused:

I think it's called "Move It, You Won't Lose It" and I'm pretty sure it's still on the supply order. Hope that helps!

Related to Streamline Your Business Move with the Moving Your Business CD

1. What is included in the Moving Your Business CD?

The Moving Your Business CD includes a step-by-step guide for streamlining your business move, as well as customizable templates for organizing your move and keeping track of important information.

2. Can the Moving Your Business CD be used for any type of business move?

Yes, the Moving Your Business CD is designed to be customizable for any type of business move, whether it is a small office relocation or a large corporate move.

3. Is the Moving Your Business CD compatible with both Mac and PC?

Yes, the Moving Your Business CD is compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems.

4. How can the Moving Your Business CD help save time during a business move?

The Moving Your Business CD provides a streamlined process for organizing and managing all aspects of a business move, which can save time and reduce stress for business owners and employees.

5. Are there any additional resources or support available with the Moving Your Business CD?

Yes, the Moving Your Business CD comes with access to a dedicated support team and online resources, as well as the option for personalized consulting services for larger business moves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Ksiera