• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Delicious Strawberry Recipes and Pampered Chef Info at Local Stands!

In summary, the recipe cards will have a strawberry dessert or something on them, and the copyright information will be included. The RWBlueberry Trifle is also a great choice for a summer trifle.
luvmytees
is coming up soon here!
I want to make some recipe cards w/ a strawberry dessert or something on it & my PC info on the back to put out at some local strawberry stands.Tell me a good recipe to share!When you give out recipes do you reword the directions or leave it the way its worded w/ all the PC products?

I leave recipes the way they are written, and include the copyright info.

the Strawberry Cream Trifle is a great Strawberry recipe,

my favorite though is probably Strawberry Spinach Salad.

both are in the files here!

Oh - and as a side note - Costco has the most AMAZING strawberries right now! I've bought them twice (4 lb. boxes!) and still haven't been able to do anything other than dip a few in chocolate! We are eating them so quickly...the sweetest strawberries ever. We had them plain for dessert last night, and I had them for breakfast this morning, and DH took a bowl of them in his lunch. DS and I will probably have them with lunch too.:love::love::love:

I love the strawberry spinach salad as well and yes Becky costco has some awesome strawberries i got some from there and they were super good.

thanks! I'm going to do the Strawberry Cream Trifle recipe card!:)
I would like to make a flyer about the egg slicer showing how great it is for strawberries to, going to work on that soon!

a friend of mine and i were talking about this yesterday and she said there was a pc dish ameretto strawberry pasrty or something to that effect that was super yummy

made the amaretto strawberry pastry this past weekend at a show! they loved it.. they were a hit last year when I made them at shows.

I just posted this on another post but it applies here too!

Attachments

• RWBtrifle_recipe.doc
    427.5 KB · Views: 372
sk8rgrrl99 said:
I just posted this on another post but it applies here too!

Yes, I love the RWBlueberry Trifle too! This is my favorite Summer Trifle.

Love, love, LOVE the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries! :D

1. How can I find local stands where I can share my delicious strawberry recipes and Pampered Chef info?

To find local stands, you can reach out to your friends, family, and community members. You can also search for local farmers' markets, food festivals, and events in your area. Additionally, you can join online groups or forums related to food and cooking to connect with people who may be interested in your recipes and products.

2. Do I need to have a Pampered Chef consultant account to participate in sharing my recipes and info at local stands?

No, you do not need to have a Pampered Chef consultant account to participate. However, having an account can provide you with access to exclusive training, marketing materials, and support to make your sharing experience more successful.

3. Are there any guidelines or restrictions for sharing Pampered Chef info at local stands?

Yes, there are guidelines and restrictions that you should follow when sharing Pampered Chef info at local stands. These guidelines are in place to ensure that you are representing the company and its products in a professional and accurate manner. You can find these guidelines in the consultant resources section of your Pampered Chef account.

4. How can I make my strawberry recipes stand out at local stands?

To make your strawberry recipes stand out, you can use high-quality ingredients, create visually appealing displays, and offer samples to entice customers. You can also use creative and unique serving suggestions or incorporate Pampered Chef products into your recipes, showcasing their versatility and functionality.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products at local stands while sharing my recipes and info?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products at local stands while sharing your recipes and info, as long as you follow the company's guidelines and policies. However, it's important to remember that the main focus should be on sharing your recipes and promoting the brand, rather than solely selling products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TeresaG
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items