• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Amaretto Pastries - Smaller/More?

In summary, the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries are made with all-purpose flour, butter, cream cheese, sugar, almond extract, amaretto liqueur, fresh strawberries, and powdered sugar. Substitutions can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal preferences. One batch makes approximately 12 pastries, and they can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for 2 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Can these be cut into 15 or 20 (3 x 5 or 4 x 5) instead of 12 (4 x 3)? Has anyone tried it? I'd love to make them a little smaller but I'm not sure if it would work and if it would would the cooking time be less?

I am trying theat tomorrow, I will let you know how it turns out ; )

I have done this and it's great when you want to feed a larger crowd or do a desset buffet. When I'm preparing the dough, instead of leaving them as 12 squares, I cut again into triangles so I get 24 from the batch. I also use fewer strawberries (I do only one layer) since it is so much smaller and I use the EAD to put the filling in place.

HTH,

Mary

When I do them for a large crowd I just do not put them together. I double the filling and do them as 24 with just bottoms. And they seem to not make as big as a mess either. I did this for a Bridal shower one time too.

When mine were done I cut them all in half....

Related to Strawberry Amaretto Pastries - Smaller/More?

1. What are the ingredients in the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries?

The Strawberry Amaretto Pastries contain all-purpose flour, butter, cream cheese, sugar, almond extract, amaretto liqueur, fresh strawberries, and powdered sugar.

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour, or omit the amaretto liqueur for a non-alcoholic version.

3. How many pastries does one batch of this recipe make?

One batch of this recipe makes approximately 12 pastries.

4. Can I make these pastries ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pastries ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Before serving, you can warm them up in the oven for a few minutes.

5. Can I freeze these pastries?

Yes, you can freeze the pastries before baking them. Simply prepare the pastries according to the recipe, place them on a baking sheet, and freeze for 1-2 hours. Then, transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or container and store for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, place the frozen pastries on a baking sheet and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • jrb0328