• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stop Hang Ups and Let Your Business Dreams Take Flight!

In summary, "Stop Hang Ups and Let Your Business Dreams Take Flight!" is a program that helps entrepreneurs and small business owners overcome obstacles and achieve their goals. It is suitable for both new and experienced business owners, and covers topics such as time management, goal setting, marketing, customer service, and mindset. The program is not limited to people in the direct sales industry and is accessible online for easy access to all materials and resources.
chefkathy
Okay lady, you checked YES for a show and YES for the biz on your drawing slip. So when I call you and you pick up and then hang up immediately, it's not because I am stalking you, it's because you TOLD ME you were interested!

Geesh!

Just let it go to voicemail!

The crazies have escaped again!

okay, weird. I decided to call back and she answered. I had screwed up her order so I told her about that and the money I owed her (just added wrong and overcharged her). Then we talked about the biz and she is thinking about it! We are going to talk again on Saturday.Weird!!!

You're a good lady for calling again! And it seems like it will pay off.

Way to go Deb!!!!!!!

1. What is "Stop Hang Ups and Let Your Business Dreams Take Flight!" all about?

"Stop Hang Ups and Let Your Business Dreams Take Flight!" is a program designed to help entrepreneurs and small business owners overcome obstacles and achieve their business goals. It provides practical tips and strategies for overcoming common challenges and building a successful business.

2. Who is the program for?

This program is for anyone who is struggling to grow their business or facing roadblocks that are preventing them from reaching their full potential. It is suitable for both new and experienced business owners.

3. What kind of topics does the program cover?

The program covers a wide range of topics including time management, goal setting, marketing, customer service, and mindset. It also includes real-life success stories and practical exercises to help you apply the concepts to your own business.

4. Is the program only for people in the direct sales industry?

No, the program is not limited to people in the direct sales industry. It is designed for anyone who owns or is looking to start a small business. The strategies and tips shared can be applied to any type of business.

5. Can I access the program online?

Yes, "Stop Hang Ups and Let Your Business Dreams Take Flight!" is available online for easy access. Once you purchase the program, you will receive a login to the online portal where you can access all the materials and resources anytime, anywhere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jessicafawn
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • dlsmeal