• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Stoneware Storage Racks at Outlet Prices - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the Stoneware Storage Rack is a versatile kitchen organizer that measures 14.5" x 10.5" x 5.25" and can hold up to 12 pieces of stoneware. Assembly is easy and no tools are required, with step-by-step instructions included. It can also be used for other types of cookware such as baking sheets or cutting boards. It is dishwasher safe, but be sure to remove excess food or debris before loading. The rack also comes with a 1-year warranty for any potential issues.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! Guess what? The racks are BACK on the outlet! I just ordered 2 for me!!! :D

These are great. I love them. I have three. :)

Two for my cabinet at home and one that I use at Fairs to set up my display.

I just bought 4

What are the dimensions of the Stoneware Storage Rack?

The Stoneware Storage Rack measures approximately 14.5" x 10.5" x 5.25" and can hold up to 12 pieces of stoneware.

How do I assemble the Stoneware Storage Rack?

Assembly of the Stoneware Storage Rack is simple and requires no tools. Just follow the step-by-step instructions included in the packaging.

Can the Stoneware Storage Rack be used for other types of cookware?

While the Stoneware Storage Rack is specifically designed for stoneware, it can also be used for other types of cookware such as baking sheets or cutting boards.

Is the Stoneware Storage Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Storage Rack is dishwasher safe. Just make sure to remove any excess food or debris before loading it into the dishwasher.

Does the Stoneware Storage Rack come with a warranty?

Yes, the Stoneware Storage Rack comes with a 1-year warranty. If you encounter any issues with the rack, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• letscook04
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • cooking.with.ann
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kitchencop