• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching For Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook

In summary, the "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" includes over 100 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, with popular dishes such as Deep Dish Pizza, Rustic Fruit Tart, and Chicken and Broccoli Braid. It can be used with any type of stoneware, including Pampered Chef's own line, and includes dietary-friendly options such as gluten-free and vegetarian recipes. The cookbook also provides tips for caring for stoneware and is available in digital format on the Pampered Chef website and app.
ChefErin
Was there ever a spiral-bound version of this one? I know the "more" Stoneware Sensations cookbook was spiral, but I'm trying to find the original......all I can find is plain old paperback....

it was not spiral bound.

thank you :)

What recipes are included in the "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook"?

The "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" features over 100 delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Some of the most popular recipes include stoneware favorites like the Deep Dish Pizza, Rustic Fruit Tart, and Chicken and Broccoli Braid.

Can I use the "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" with any type of stoneware?

Yes, the recipes in the "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" are designed to be used with any type of stoneware, including Pampered Chef's own stoneware line. Just be sure to follow the care instructions for your specific stoneware to ensure the best results.

Are there any gluten-free or vegetarian recipes in the "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook"?

Yes, the "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" includes a variety of dietary-friendly recipes, including gluten-free and vegetarian options. Look for the icons next to each recipe to easily identify which ones fit your dietary needs.

Are there any tips for caring for my stoneware included in the "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook"?

Yes, the "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" includes a section on caring for your stoneware, with tips on cleaning, seasoning, and storing your stoneware to keep it in top condition. It also includes a troubleshooting guide for common issues with stoneware use.

Is the "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" available in digital format?

Yes, the "Original Stoneware Sensations Cookbook" is available as an e-book for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. It can also be accessed through the Pampered Chef app, making it easy to access and use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maghawes
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • WendyAebi
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Deborah Czarnecki
  • LeslieSGI