• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Sale, How Many Are You Selling?

In summary, the host is selling more stoneware than normal so far this month, but not as many people are buying it. The host suggests that people buy the stoneware at 20% off when they have a chance. The host has been selling more unglazed stoneware than glazed.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm just curious if you are selling a lot more stoneware than normal so far this month. I have only sold a few. My hosts are excited for their 60% off, but not too many takers on the guests buying it. I'm still having most guests end up with small orders. One or two items. Thankfully there's a bigger spender or two in each show to help increase the hosts totals. And luckily all those small order eventually add up if there's enough of them.

I'm selling some. I do ask every customer when they come through if they would like to purchase the stoneware at 20% off while they had a chance, I've added several to my sales that way that would have normally not been added.

I am doing stoneware recipes this month, using the bar pan. I usually sell a couple of those per show anyway, but more people are buying them this month.
I make sure and ask at my shows "Who here loves their stoneware?"...and then have the guests do the selling for me. That seems to help. I've also sold a few of the mini loaf stone. I talk about making quick breads for gifts for teachers, neighbors, etc....and also being able to make meatloaves, and other uses for the mini loaf stone.

If a guest at a show says "I won't use anything else for baking my cookies, they come out perfect every time on my stone" - then I'm pretty much guaranteed a sale of a couple flat stones, too. :)

Something else I did was to use the mini-cats as invites, but I put them in envelopes, and in the address space I wrote "Guest Special - 20% off all unglazed stoneware".
That way, guests come to the show anticipating and planning for the sale.:thumbup:

I have been selling much more stoneware so far. My one cooking show I had 14 stones sold including the host order.

I haven't been selling near as many this year. Some people have commented that they were waiting for the glazed to be on sale like it was last time. Oh well....

tlag1986 said:
I have been selling much more stoneware so far. My one cooking show I had 14 stones sold including the host order.

What recipe did you make for the show? What selling ideas did you present?

I let everyone know right off the bat the stoneware is 20% off. I fixed a 20 minute meatloaf in the DCB. It was very easy and tasty.

Even though it is not the glazed pieces on sale people around here love the stoneware. It has not been a difficult sale at all. I encourage everyone at the show to think about hosting this month since the DCB could be theirs for only $26. I booked one catty and one cooking show with just that in mind.

I have 6 cooking shows & 3 catalog shows in Nov. I've already closed 1 catalog show & 2 cooking shows. So far, most everyone has ordered at least one stoneware. But I've been using the unglazed at the demo's since that's what they can purchase. The round stones seem to be going best (what I used).

But I keep catching people putting in the regular number & regular price! I have to correct it & lower their price. Go figure!!

Sheila said:
I have 6 cooking shows & 3 catalog shows in Nov. I've already closed 1 catalog show & 2 cooking shows. So far, most everyone has ordered at least one stoneware. But I've been using the unglazed at the demo's since that's what they can purchase. The round stones seem to be going best (what I used).

But I keep catching people putting in the regular number & regular price! I have to correct it & lower their price. Go figure!!

I started telling them that if they are interested in the stoneware, just put the item description and I'll fill in the rest.

Sheila said:

At my show I put out a standing frame that had the guest special prices on the stoneware. Then people could see exactly what the number and price were for their stoneware orders.

I had a small show Sat (only about 7 people showed up) but they ALL ordered at least one piece of stoneware. Then when I got home I had another outside order call and order 3 more pieces of stoneware and 35 Season's Best books (she uses them as Christmas cards).

I've sold stoneware at all my live shows this month. My book show too. Of course, the guest was going to buy a stone anyway ...

I do make a point to talk about stoneware and feature it at every show.

I've sold several pieces so far...the most popular seems to be the round stones and bar pans. I guess those would be the most used in my house. Many of my past guests and hosts are snapping them up too at the discount. I have a party tonight and tomorrow night so I'll see how that turns out as well.

I think I'd be selling more if I didn't keep ending up with anti-stoneware people at my parties! I always have to diffuse that bomb and "tactfully" explain why this person is nuts :) haha

I had a crazy good individual order today....7 pieces of stoneware from the sale...plus they wanted the mini fluted stone too so sent them to the website and wa-la...there's "online activity". Holy cow...that's cool. My show last night I sold a few more pieces as well...actually my host and some guests sold it for me...I let them talk about it as much as I could get them to so that we could get other guests on board...

I sold two Loaf Pans at my 15 order/$500 show and 12 stones on my 17 order/$1000 Mystery Host show. Plus I bought 3 stones with the host special, two from my show and one from the mystery show that the winner didn't want.

I have two catalog shows going right now, and only one stone has been purchased so far from all 8 orders.

I have sold sooo much stoneware at 20% off. I have sold alot of large and medium stones with handles, rectanguar bakers, bar pans, loaf pans, it has been stoneware craziness. I did my dump cake in teh DCB this month and people bought those and every host has gotten one at 60% off.

I was shocked. I have had 4 hosts that really reached out to their friends and family with the discount price and including them and my other shows that I have had this month I have sold close to 100 stones!

1. How much does the stoneware cost?

The cost of stoneware varies depending on the specific product and size. We have a wide range of stoneware items starting at $10 and up to $100. Please check our website or contact your consultant for more information on pricing.

2. Can I use stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, our stoneware is safe for use in the microwave. However, we recommend following the guidelines provided with each product for best results and to avoid any potential damage.

3. Is stoneware dishwasher safe?

Yes, our stoneware is dishwasher safe. We recommend using a mild detergent and placing the stoneware on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

4. How many stoneware items do you have on sale?

We have a variety of stoneware items on sale, including baking dishes, pizza stones, and serving platters. The exact number of items available may vary, so we recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for buying multiple stoneware items?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for purchasing multiple stoneware items. These deals may vary and can be found on our website or by contacting your consultant. Keep an eye out for our stoneware bundles for even more savings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • mom2leelee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • lisacb77