• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Invitation: Customizable Design for Any Occasion

In summary, to customize the design for the Stoneware Invitation, you can click on the "Customize" button on the product page. This allows you to choose from a variety of fonts, colors, and designs for a personalized invitation. You can also add your own images or graphics by clicking on the "Customize" button and choosing the option to upload your own images. The Stoneware Invitations are 5 inches by 7 inches, making them suitable for mailing or handing out. There is no minimum order quantity, and you can preview your customized design before placing your order by clicking on the "Preview" button.
whiteyteresa
Here is a copy of the Stoneware Invitation that someone asked me to make for them

Maybe someone else can use it

All you have to do is print them on 4 X 6 blank white index cards

~

Attachments

• INVITATION POSTCARD - Homemade 002.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 323
  • INVITATION POSTCARD - Homemade 001 Stoneware.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 385
Last edited:
very nice Teresa but there is a typo on the front I think. It says you will go home with "east" (maybe easy?) Valky

Thank you for pointing that out.

I always seam to miss something

That is one of the reasons I love this website, everyone is always lending a hand and giving advice and being our proof reader.

Thank you again.

~

is it supposed to say invite or invited on the front?

Let's try this again

Anyone for a the 3rd strike

I can take it,

Thank you for felping out.

~

Nice invite! I only wish I was so talented!

1. How do I customize the design for the Stoneware Invitation?

To customize the design for the Stoneware Invitation, simply click on the "Customize" button on the product page. This will allow you to choose from a variety of fonts, colors, and designs to create a personalized invitation for any occasion.

2. Can I add my own images or graphics to the invitation?

Yes, you can add your own images or graphics to the Stoneware Invitation. After clicking on the "Customize" button, you will see an option to upload your own images. You can also choose from our library of graphics to add to your invitation.

3. What size are the Stoneware Invitations?

The Stoneware Invitations are 5 inches by 7 inches, making them the perfect size for mailing or handing out to guests.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for the Stoneware Invitations?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for the Stoneware Invitations. You can order as few or as many invitations as you need for your event.

5. Can I preview my customized design before placing my order?

Yes, you can preview your customized design before placing your order. After customizing your invitation, click on the "Preview" button to see how your design will look. If you need to make any changes, you can do so before finalizing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MGG
  • alidafrizzell