• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Insipirations Cookbook Binding

In summary, the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding is a unique and sturdy binding method designed for the Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook. It is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned with a damp cloth, but should not be used with other cookbooks as it is specifically designed to fit and protect the Pampered Chef cookbook.
Kristen
I'm trying to figure out whether or not I got a defective Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook. I just noticed the wire circles that make up the binding don't close. It's hard to explain, but the wire on my other cookbooks make up a complete circle to go into each hole of the page. On this one, the circle never fully completes so I have pages falling out at the back of the book.

Is this how they are making the bindings now or is mine defective? I filled out a product adjustment online but thought I'd ask here too. Thanks!

sounds like the binding is messed up.

I agree- my 2 are fine. Just call Pampered Chef and they'll send you a new one.

What is the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding?

The Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding is a unique and sturdy binding method specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook. It allows the cookbook to lay flat for easy use while protecting the pages from wear and tear.

Is the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding is dishwasher safe. It is made from a durable material that can withstand the heat and water of a dishwasher without getting damaged.

Can I purchase the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding separately?

No, the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding is only available as part of the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook. It is specifically designed to fit and protect this cookbook, so it cannot be purchased separately.

How do I clean the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding?

You can clean the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding by wiping it with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they may damage the binding.

Can I use the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding for other cookbooks?

No, the Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook Binding is designed specifically for the Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook. It may not fit or protect other cookbooks properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • kcjodih