• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Guest Special Pricing

In summary, the current "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" promotion offers select stoneware products at a discounted price for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party or virtual event. This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and is valid for a limited time only. Not all stoneware products are included in this promotion and it is only available for guests who attend a party or virtual event.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
If I place a personal order this month, can I use the guest special pricing on the stoneware?

I have been told that yes you can. Just enter in the guest #

No, the guest special pricing is only available for guests attending a party or event where the stoneware is being showcased and sold. Personal orders do not qualify for guest special pricing.

Related to Stoneware Guest Special Pricing

What is the current "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" promotion?

The current "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" promotion offers select stoneware products at a discounted price for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party or virtual event.

Can I combine the "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

How long is the "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" promotion valid?

The "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" promotion is valid for a limited time only and can end at any time without notice.

Are all stoneware products included in the "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" promotion?

No, only select stoneware products are included in the "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" promotion. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the full list of eligible items.

Can I purchase "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" items without attending a party or virtual event?

No, the "Stoneware Guest Special Pricing" is only available for guests who attend a Pampered Chef party or virtual event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • wadesgirl