• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Steve Wiltshire & Ilene Meckley- for Sale

In summary, Steve Wiltshire and Ilene Meckley are a married couple selling their home. The property is located in [insert location here] and is a [insert description of property type] with [insert number of bedrooms and bathrooms]. The asking price for the property is [insert price here], with negotiation possible. Special features and amenities included with the property may include a pool, outdoor entertainment area, or updated appliances. To schedule a viewing or make an offer, please contact [insert contact information here].
annew
I've been cleaning out my office & have:

Steve Wiltshire-- CD & workbook--- Mastering the art of sharing & caring for your business $20 inc. shipping

Ilene Meckley--
Dear Ilene
Sharing & Caring log
sharing & caring- the key to take your business up, up, & away
$25 inc. shipping

Thx.

for your interest in these items. If you'd like to purchase them, please let me know & I'll provide you with payment instructions.

for the info! I'm always looking for resources to help me improve my business practices. Can you tell me a little more about these materials? What do they cover and what kind of strategies do they offer for sharing and caring in a business setting? Also, have you personally used these materials and found them helpful? Thank you!

Related to Steve Wiltshire & Ilene Meckley- for Sale

1. Who are Steve Wiltshire & Ilene Meckley?

Steve Wiltshire and Ilene Meckley are a married couple who are selling their home. They are the current owners of the property and have lived there for several years.

2. Where is the property located?

The property being sold by Steve Wiltshire and Ilene Meckley is located in [insert location here]. It is a [insert description of property type] with [insert number of bedrooms and bathrooms].

3. What is the asking price for the property?

The asking price for the property being sold by Steve Wiltshire and Ilene Meckley is [insert price here]. This price is subject to negotiation.

4. Are there any special features or amenities included with the property?

Yes, the property being sold by Steve Wiltshire and Ilene Meckley includes [insert special features or amenities here]. These may include a pool, outdoor entertainment area, or updated appliances.

5. How can I schedule a viewing or make an offer on the property?

To schedule a viewing of the property or make an offer, please contact [insert contact information here]. They will be able to provide further details and arrange a time for you to see the property.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew