• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stencil Set Item #1536 Question

In summary, the Stencil Set is made of food-safe plastic and can be used with an air brush for adding decorative designs to baked goods. It is recommended to use a stencil adhesive and practice with gentle pressure to avoid smudging or bleeding of the design.
DMB75
I have a guest ask me a question tonight about the Stencil Set and since I don't own them I couldn't answer her question. I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

What are the stencils made of? This lady makes cakes for a living and she wanted to know if she could use the stencils with her air brush that she uses to decorate cakes? I guess it's an electric brush that blows the icing on the cake. Would the stencils work with this? I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say. LOL

Thanks,
Donna

they are some sort of plastic. I don't know how the air brushes work, but if you can do detail work with them I don't see why you couldn't air brush into the stencil area. But, I am not a good cake decorator. Remind her that if she orders them and doesn't like them she can send them back for a refund or exchange...and in the first 30 days the shipping is free. She really has nothing to lose.

The old ones that were discontinued were made of Mylar, but the new ones don't say.

But yes, they would work with an airbrush - what a fun idea!

Thanks for the help. I sent the lady the info that is on CC about the stencil set and she replied back to me that she wanted them.

Thanks,
Donna

Hi Donna,Thank you for reaching out to our community for help with this question. The Stencil Set is made of food-safe plastic, specifically designed for use in the kitchen. They are perfect for adding decorative designs to cakes, cookies, and other baked goods.As for using them with an air brush, it is possible but it may require some practice and adjustments. The best way to use the stencils with an air brush is to first lay the stencil on top of the cake, then lightly spray the icing over it. Make sure to hold the air brush at a slight angle and use gentle pressure to avoid any smudging or bleeding of the design.We also recommend using a stencil adhesive to keep the stencil in place and prevent any shifting while spraying. You can find this at most craft or baking supply stores.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions. Happy baking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Stencil Set Item #1536 Question

1. What is included in the Stencil Set Item #1536?

The Stencil Set Item #1536 comes with 4 stencils, each featuring a different design, and a handy storage case for easy organization.

2. Are the stencils in the Stencil Set Item #1536 dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stencils in the Stencil Set Item #1536 are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Stencil Set Item #1536 be used for both food and crafts?

Yes, the Stencil Set Item #1536 is versatile and can be used for both food decorating and crafting projects.

4. What is the size of each stencil in the Stencil Set Item #1536?

Each stencil in the Stencil Set Item #1536 measures approximately 5 inches in diameter, making them perfect for decorating a variety of items.

5. Is the Stencil Set Item #1536 made with BPA-free materials?

Yes, the Stencil Set Item #1536 is made with BPA-free plastic, ensuring safe use for food decorating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kjkjsj
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • caritok
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • dianevill