• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Up to Date with Our Cooking Show Schedule | Join the Curiosity Community"

In summary, Jodi has been cookingshows for about two per month for the past few years. Her last show was in April and she has one upcoming show in June. Her next show is in July and she is going on vacation for most of the week of the 4th of July. Her last show for the month is in August.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...I am just curious - I am trying to get a feel for how active each os us is in our businesses...

When was your last cooking show? When is your next cooking show?

My last show was June 1st. My next one is on Friday. I was supposed to have one today but it got rescheduled for Friday.

My last show was in April. Yikes! I have been having a lot going on. I need to get a show in by the end of the month or I go in-active. I have one for July.

Last one last night - next one June 29th.

Average about 2 per month so far...

I'd do more, but it just isn't feasible with work, kids, activities, etc.

Oh, before that my last one was end of April, May was empty, everyone got too busy and cancelled.

My last show was at the end of May, I have two catalog show due to close this weekend and my next show is June 20th then June 23 and June 24th. The beginning of June was too full of Graduations and stuff that I had trouble booking but I'll make up for it in the end.

my last one was may 25th my next ones are june 16, 23, 30. i would love to book more but i work around my husbands schedule.

My last one was June 1st. I have a bridal tomorrow (10th) and then a show on the 11th, 13th, 16th, 19th and 20th. Plus 3 catelog shows. Nothing for July or August yet and 2 shows for September. Hoping my June shows will get July or August bookings but those months are always soooo hard.

kcjodih said:
My last one was June 1st. I have a bridal tomorrow (10th) and then a show on the 11th, 13th, 16th, 19th and 20th. Plus 3 catelog shows. Nothing for July or August yet and 2 shows for September. Hoping my June shows will get July or August bookings but those months are always soooo hard.

Wow Jodi - that's fabulous!! You go bookings girl!

I had a show on the 5, 6 8 3 cattys to close on the 13th a show next sat and a show on the 22nd

I have a couple catalog shows in progress - My last cooking show was end of May - I had one scheduled for today that was postponed until the 24th so I have two that weekend.

kcjodih said:
Wow, that is an awesome schedule. That is what I'd like mine to be like. I had a great first month of May with four kitchen show and two catalog shows with $2600 in sales. I apparently need to work on getting bookings. I have one for June and one for August. I'm really going to focus on booking at Thursday's show.

I had one on the 2nd and one last night (the 8th). I have one on the 15th & on the 16th. Then we're going on vacation for a few days... and I have 2 more when I get back - the 29th and 30th. I also have 2 catalog shows and 4 fundraisers going on right now. Not as many shows as I like (only 6 holding) but after booking TEN, I'm feeling lucky that these few seem to be sticking! :)

I had shows June 1, June 2, June 7, a Bridal Show today, a show June 12, another on the 14th, and 2 catalog shows to close this month.....then I'm done for the month (on vacation last week of June).
In July, I have shows for the 14th, 19th, 21st, 24th, 26th, 28th, and a tentative one for the 30th......(Can't seem to get anything booked during the week of the 4th Holiday, and will be gone most of the next week for conference!)

So far only 2 for sure bookings for August, also 2 in September & 2 in October.

I have become almost anal about booking ahead.....I get so nervous if I don't see shows on my schedule for a couple months down the road.....right now I'm a bit uneasy because I only have 2 shows for August, and I keep thinking August is usually when we earn the mid-season products. One of my driving motivators is earning free products. 3 years ago, when my DS was born, I missed out on all of the free stuff for the Fall Selling Season....and vowed to myself then that I would NEVER again buy something that I could earn for free!!!

I had one on Friday and my next one is Wednesday the 13th. Then I have one the 15th, 23rd, 29th, and 30th. I have one fundraiser going on right now as well.

I have 8 on the calendar for July and two in August already.

JAE said:
Wow, that is an awesome schedule. That is what I'd like mine to be like. I had a great first month of May with four kitchen show and two catalog shows with $2600 in sales. I apparently need to work on getting bookings. I have one for June and one for August. I'm really going to focus on booking at Thursday's show.

dannyzmom said:
Wow Jodi - that's fabulous!! You go bookings girl!

Thanks ladies but I honestly think I just had a horseshoe up my butt. Since I'm sitting comfortably in my chair now, I think I may have lost it :( :D

We'll see. I've never got bookings at a shower so hopefully tomorrow will be different. However, I do have the others to try for July or August. We're moving out of here on July 3rd and hotelling it for July 2 - 6 and then heading to the great US of A :D for a week camping in Lake George and maybe, just maybe our house will be ready for us to move in when we get back on the 14th. If not, it's off to a girlfriend's VERY rustic cottage until the 20th and then I'll start shootin' if I don't have a house to go to. I'm back at my day job starting the 23rd so it would really be nice to at least have my own bed before then. And of course, I want/have to schedule some shows in there somewhere - though I'm not sure where I'll store my kit, briefcase etc. Everything else is going in a 40 foot transport for 2 weeks, 3 weeks, whatever UGH!!

Last edited:
Becky and Deb - now THAT's a WOW schedule - you go girls!!!! :D

kcjodih said:
Becky and Deb - now THAT's a WOW schedule - you go girls!!!! :D

Thanks Jodi - I have to say, this is the best summer I've ever had for bookings. Maybe because gas is so expensive, people are staying closer to home for the summer?

Hey - did you decide on the Bamboo Flooring? (Inquiring minds want to know!:D )

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks Jodi - I have to say, this is the best summer I've ever had for bookings. Maybe because gas is so expensive, people are staying closer to home for the summer?

Hey - did you decide on the Bamboo Flooring? (Inquiring minds want to know!:D )

Except for me - we're driving 8 hours to holiday. Can't wait!!

As far as the flooring - I chickened out and got an dark olive colored 5 inch strip oak floor. Cupboards are a light oak maple, counter top is black granite, kitchen table is metal and black, brown and olive tiles and the sofa set will soon be either chocolate brown or black leather. I talked the hubby into putting the plum colored leather set downstairs - since it won't match with olive LOL...AND the set downstairs if pre-him. I've been with him 15 years but had the sofa set 18....time for a change baby!

IT'S NOT LUCK! We always blame ourselve when we don't do well, but when we do great, we say we're lucky. You're doing something right. Please, share. Maybe, you already have in a different thread. (Tell me where if you have already shared.)

kcjodih said:
Except for me - we're driving 8 hours to holiday. Can't wait!!

As far as the flooring - I chickened out and got an dark olive colored 5 inch strip oak floor. Cupboards are a light oak maple, counter top is black granite, kitchen table is metal and black, brown and olive tiles and the sofa set will soon be either chocolate brown or black leather. I talked the hubby into putting the plum colored leather set downstairs - since it won't match with olive LOL...AND the set downstairs if pre-him. I've been with him 15 years but had the sofa set 18....time for a change baby!

That sounds beautiful! I love the colors - and I really like mixing the dark and light woods! I have hardwood floors, and if I could do it over, I would go with the wider strips.....I really like that look - ours are 2.5 inches.

I had a show late in May and had one for June 1st that rescheduled to the 22nd and another, we've been trying to nail down a date. I really only want to do 2-4 (max) a month because of the day job.

My last show was the 20th. My next show is tomorrow, 10th, then the 14th, and the 21st. I average about 3 a month, however am working towards more.

I've had 6 shows so far and 4 more scheduled (one is a kick-off for a new consultant). I'm also running some catalog shows.

kris

My last live show was May 19. (My May 29 show rescheduled, but I closed a catalog show on May 30.) My next live show is June 16, but I'll close a catalog show in the meantime. My June 2 show rescheduled for July, but I don't mind. That's when my baby boy surprised me with a visit.It's unusual for me to go that long without a live show, but with the holiday and all the graduations, I kind of expected it.

I had June 2, 7, 16, 19, 23, 24, 28, 29
July 7, 8, 9
I'm then off to conference July 11-15, and then to Istanbul Turkey July 18-August 9...so my early July has to be full!!!!

I had June 8 and 11...but I recruited the sister of the host on June 8 so she did her sister's show...and the one on the 11th changed to September!
I still would like another June show or two...and July...maybe a catalog show thrown in!

Good luck to all with the June/July Sell-a-thon!!!!!!!!!!

My last show was on the 3rd, last Sunday. I was supposed to have one on the 7th, but the host was in Hawaii the week before & her plane was grounded....don't know if she's home yet!
My next show is Wed the 13th, then 20, 26, 28, & a bridal on the 30th. Lots of rescheduling's this month. I've been doing about 7-8 a month.

lacychef said:
My last show was on the 3rd, last Sunday. I was supposed to have one on the 7th, but the host was in Hawaii the week before & her plane was grounded....don't know if she's home yet!
My next show is Wed the 13th, then 20, 26, 28, & a bridal on the 30th. Lots of rescheduling's this month. I've been doing about 7-8 a month.
I need to get to that. 8 shows is what I am going to try to get to. I actually have started getting on the phone but getting lots of voicemails. If i leave a message I say if I don't hear back in a couple days I will call again. Hopefully something will pan out.

yellowolive5 said:
my last one was may 25th my next ones are june 16, 23, 30. i would love to book more but i work around my husbands schedule.

Aw, you like Dumbo too?:p

My last show was the 2nd, was supposed to have one this past saturday the 9th, but it was rescheduled for July. Only have 2 more 26, & 29th and 1 catty. So far, only 3 for July. I only have 1 Saturday that I can do shows, and we are on vacation for one week, and then a long weekend. And NOTHING for August yet, UGHHHH!

I had shows on June 3 & 9 & have some scheduled for June 14, 16, & 27. I tried to get some between the 16th & 27th with no luck. I only have one in July right now, July 19. I don't really have a set number I try to get each month right now. I'm just doing what I can. I'm having a baby in Oct & I never know how I'm going to feel each month, so I'm just doing what I get. I do have someone who wants to book for July that I'm calling tomorrow. Plus I have a few people who I called for shows a couple of weeks ago & left messages for that of course weren't returned, so I'll be trying again this week!

This year is better than last though! Last year I only had 3 June shows & NO July. So I'm happy with what I've got this year! This is only my second full summer selling, so I'm expecting next year to be better than this.

Hey Carolyn,
I told you about my three this last week. We really need to do that conference call. I love the host bonus and guest special so much this month! Email me or call so we can set it up.

I have a confession. My last live shows were in February! That's right...February. Of course, I had $3250 in March, $2500 in April & over $2000 in May. I do this pretty part time right now so I'm very happy with that. It's all awesome catalog shows & expo stuff though! I've tried for home shows but everyone's been busy (including me) so it just hasn't worked. Is it bad that I'm doing better than when I do more actual shows??

I had one on the 7th and two on the 9th, and my next one is on the 12th. Then I have the 19th, 21st and 28th, plus 2 catalog shows I need to get in this month. I try to do three shows a week, except the weeks that I have too much happening. After my show on the 21st, we'll be camping for 4 days. I have Cub Scout Day Camp on the 29th and 30th.

I have a Bridal Show in July and another in August. I have two live demonstrations at our State Fair in August, plus working a time slot at the booth at the State Fair.

I really want to do at least 8 cooking shows a month, time allowing.

Jules711 said:
I have a confession. My last live shows were in February! That's right...February. Of course, I had $3250 in March, $2500 in April & over $2000 in May. I do this pretty part time right now so I'm very happy with that. It's all awesome catalog shows & expo stuff though! I've tried for home shows but everyone's been busy (including me) so it just hasn't worked. Is it bad that I'm doing better than when I do more actual shows??

That is outstanding!!

Jules711 said:

You know, that is pretty awesome. Many people don't have that kind of sales when doing in home shows. Keep working it and those cooking shows will happen too.

My last actual show was the first part of May due to postponements and me not having my head in the right place to be on the phone consistently. My next shows are the 16th, 23rd, and 30th. I have been told I have some catalog shows in the works so I need to keep good follow up on them so I have them turn in for June.

July is another issue so the phone is going to be my best friend over the next several days since my son is gone to a summer camp.

Jules711 said:

That is great if you are happy with how your business is working! I wish that more hosts would be interested in catalog shows! My hosts seem to do parties for the get-together part of it, and wouldn't want to ask their friends for orders without having a fun girls night out.

Much of it did stem from a home show and I've had some GREAT catalog show hosts and some good ones. I am happy with it even though I know I *should* have more home shows. As I'm in my home thinking of scheduling home shows, I'm just not excited. I know once I'm there, it's good and fun. Catalog shows are just so much easier and more profitable considering the time involved. I get stressed with too many at once. My daughter will be in school for a few hours a day this fall so that should help. Bad thing is I have a bridal shower Saturday (just found out yesterday). It's only my 2nd since I had to pass on another to another consultant last year. I'm freaking out b/c I don't know what to do! It's strange to have the first in so long to be an untypical home show.

I had one on Saturday, then June 15 & 29. I have six catty shows out. I have 4 July cooking and 1 catty show and 4 August Cooking shows.

I am a stay at home mom so I would like to have 6 to 8 shows a month. However, for those of you who do PC more than I do...Do you ever get overwhelmed with host coaching, ordering catalogs, etc???

luvs2cook said:
I had one on Saturday, then June 15 & 29. I have six catty shows out. I have 4 July cooking and 1 catty show and 4 August Cooking shows.

I am a stay at home mom so I would like to have 6 to 8 shows a month. However, for those of you who do PC more than I do...Do you ever get overwhelmed with host coaching, ordering catalogs, etc???

I'm in the 6-8 show category....and, no I don't feel overwhelmed. If I have 2 or more shows in one week, I try to do all the host-coaching in the same evening. The next evening I may work on customer care or bookings calls. I order catalogs & supplies once a month; & it varies depending on the number of shows, & if I'm doing a booth or something. The paycheck at the end of the month is worth the extra time:)

I had a cooking show on sunday during the day, I have a show tonight Monday , and my one after that is on Friday , some time 2 nights a week some times 3 I have been having about 8 to 10 shows a month but then I will slow down for July and Aug then get busy again in Sept

Related to Stay Up to Date with Our Cooking Show Schedule | Join the Curiosity Community"

When was your last cooking show?

My last show was on June 1st.

When is your next cooking show?

My next show is on Friday.

When was your last cooking show?

My last show was on June 1st.

When is your next cooking show?

My next show is on Friday.

How often do you have cooking shows?

I typically have one cooking show per week, but it can vary depending on my schedule and the availability of my customers.

Can I join the Curiosity Community without attending a cooking show?

Yes, absolutely! Our Curiosity Community is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about cooking and our products. You can join our community through our website or by attending a cooking show.

What benefits do I get from joining the Curiosity Community?

By joining our Curiosity Community, you will receive updates on our cooking show schedule, exclusive discounts and promotions, and access to a community of like-minded individuals who share a love for cooking and Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to participate in virtual cooking classes and connect with our consultants for personalized product recommendations and recipe ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PurpleAngel
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • tmseiling
  • General Chat
Replies