• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start a Virtual Book Club: Ideas & Resources

, in summary, you hosted a bingo party and it went well. You used PC dollars as prizes and it was budget friendly. Be leary of focusing too much on the bingo cards, and be sure to have a good turn out with the new catalog, September Stoneware sale, and your bingo and raffles for prizes.
dawnsclassycupboard
Anyone out there done one of these or had any ideas? I have a group who is interested.

I have done a bingo for the last three new seasons. I have the new products displayed, and any discontinued items. I also make refreshments ahead of time. Earlier in the week I did this, and made 5 of the new Seasons best recipes. Then, we just play some bingo games, and of course give out PC prizes. It's a lot of fun; something different from a show. My attendance has grown with each one I've held.
You can type in 'printable bingo cards' into your internet search, and several sites will come up. I printed some cards on cardstock paper, they're kind of small (4 to a page) but they do the trick. I'm all about budget friendly!
I always tell my guests it's like my 'guest appreciation' party. I love to give out prizes, & everyone has a great time!:)

I tried bingo at my last show and it went horribly. Everyone was so focused on getting a bingo that they werent listening, and kept interupting me to ask if i had said "-----". It was really distracting and the show barely made 150 with 7 guests. It was a let down because i spent so much time. Just be leary. I also found that i was focusing too much on what was on the bingo cards. It was rediculous.

I am plannig my Bingo Appreciation party for this month also! I am inviting 60 by mail an 126 by evite. I hope to have a good turn out with the New catalog, Sept. Stoneware sale and my bingo and raffles for prizes oh and of course sampling the new SB recipes!

dawnsclassycupboard said:
Anyone out there done one of these or had any ideas? I have a group who is interested.
I just asked someone in my cluster (another Director) and she uses PC Dollars as prizes to use towards gifts :)

HTH

Liz

Related to Start a Virtual Book Club: Ideas & Resources

What is a virtual book club?

A virtual book club is a group of individuals who come together online to discuss a chosen book. It allows people from different locations to connect and share their thoughts and opinions on a specific book without having to physically meet in person.

How do I start a virtual book club?

To start a virtual book club, you first need to decide on a platform to host your meetings, such as Zoom or Google Meet. Then, choose a book and set a schedule for meetings. Create a group chat or forum for members to communicate and share thoughts outside of meetings. Finally, invite people to join and start your discussions!

What are some ideas for virtual book club meetings?

Some ideas for virtual book club meetings include hosting author Q&A sessions, inviting guest speakers to discuss relevant topics, holding book-themed games or trivia nights, or even organizing virtual book swaps.

What resources can I use for my virtual book club?

There are many resources available for virtual book clubs, such as online discussion guides, book club discussion questions, and book club kits that provide background information on the author and book. You can also utilize social media platforms to connect with other book clubs and join virtual events.

How can I keep members engaged in a virtual book club?

To keep members engaged, it's important to have open and inclusive discussions, encourage members to share their thoughts and opinions, and vary the meeting format. You can also consider incorporating virtual activities, such as online polls, to make the discussions more interactive and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies