• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need some kitchen inspiration? Check out our tools and buttons for sale!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of stamps and buttons for sale, including food-themed and decorative designs. These items are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Customization is not currently available, but customer suggestions are welcome. Bulk discounts are available and there is a 30-day return policy for unsatisfied purchases.
krafty119
Stamps – $2.00 each
1. Bring in $100.00 in outside orders and you’ll receive ________________
2. Awesome!
3. Tools – (pictures of) whipper, pan, rolling and lemon grater
4. Bring a friend, get a gift! (two of these)
5. Chef’s hat
6. Here’s the scoop (ice cream scooper)
7. Stay Sharp! Attend our Sales Meetings!
8. Attendance=Success – More in the secret!
9. Terrific!
10. Picture of tools – ice cream scooper, lemon grater, scraper, knife, pastry roller, pizza cutter, small scoop
11. Please save unused invitations for me! Thanks!
12. Super Starters!
13. Picture of tools – ice cream scoop, scraper, pizza cutter, small scoop, knife
14. Contact me for: Fund raisers, Bridal Showers, Kitchen Shows, Business Opportunities
15. Wonderful!
16. Phone Orders Welcome!
17. Outside orders really add up! Gather all you can!
18. Grate Job (picture of cheese grater)
19. Thank you – picture of chopper, small turner, loaf of bread, strawberries
20. Fantastic!

Buttons to wear:- ¢.50 each
1. I love the Pampered Chef!
2. Success is an Attitude you choose!
3. I’m earning more with the Pampered Chef!
4. Round-up from the Heart – The Pampered Chef – Setting a place at the table for Everyone
5. Got Pans? Need Dough? The Pampered Chef!
6. Ask Me about the Pampered Chef! The Kitchen Store that comes to your Door! (two styles, same wording)
7. I’m earning more with the Pampered Chef!

I do not have paypal, so you would have to send payment and I will send product! I also do not have shipping figured out - but these are lightweight items, so it shouldn't be too much!

Vancouver, BC or Vancouver, Washington State?

Vancouver, Washington!

What types of stamps and buttons are available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of stamps and buttons for sale. Our stamps include both food-themed and decorative designs, perfect for adding a personal touch to your kitchen creations. Our buttons come in a range of sizes and colors, making them great for labeling and organizing your pantry and kitchen supplies.

Are the stamps and buttons dishwasher safe?

Yes, our stamps and buttons are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them for optimal longevity.

Can I customize my own stamp or button?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the option to customize stamps or buttons. However, we are always open to customer suggestions and feedback for future product development.

Do you offer bulk discounts for stamps and buttons?

Yes, we do offer bulk discounts for larger quantities of stamps and buttons. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing.

What is your return policy for stamps and buttons?

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of stamps or buttons, you may return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • cat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • Jules711