• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Create a Stamp Card for Team Incentives?

In summary, the person is looking for a stamp card that will be used as an incentive in their team and downline. They provide a template for something like this, but are not too savvy on how to design it. They offer to share their card design if someone needs help. There are several cards that the person has used in the past that were successful in motivating people.
Susan M
Gold Member
I am looking for a stamp card that I can use for an incentive in my team and my downline. We would like to put in 12 blocks and they get each block stamped when they achieve anything from a list of items that they plan to achieve - such as do an online training course, take a tele-class, attend team meeting, active status for the month, do a demo and so on - once their card is full they get to turn it in for PC dollars.

Does anyone out there have a template for something like this - I have tried the files - but cannot get it to recognize anything I type in to search for - it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me - I am not too savy on how to design something like this.

I played around with it and made a real "simple one" in MS Word 2003. There is room to reduce the Font and put in the "Team Name" if you like! :) I did it on the Business Card form so you can even buy business card stock and print them out!

BTW, anyone is welcome to use it!

Attachments

• TEAM INCENTIVE PUNCH CARD.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 442
Great Job Jane....they're fab!

Here are ours. We used them in the past and they worked well -- meeting attendance was up!

Attachments

• AAA Frequent Meeting Cards - New.doc
    234 KB · Views: 445
OMGoodness!!!! These are awesome cards and exactly what we are looking for - you are an absolute blessing. I was at a loss as to how to design something like this and you made it so easy. Thank you so much for your quick responses - now I can't wait to use these to create more excitement. We are always looking for new things to do for incentives and this will be just the ticket.

This is one I made for my new recruits. It could be adjusted for all consultants.

Attachments

• Stacy.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 357
jwpamp said:
Here are ours. We used them in the past and they worked well -- meeting attendance was up!

These are the cards I've used too.

1. What are "Stamp Cards for Team Incentive"?

Stamp Cards for Team Incentive are a rewards program designed specifically for teams within Pampered Chef. Team members can earn stamps by meeting certain goals or milestones, which can then be redeemed for rewards or incentives.

2. How do I get a Stamp Card for Team Incentive?

Stamp Cards for Team Incentive are provided to team leaders by Pampered Chef. If you are a team leader, you can request Stamp Cards for your team by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to our customer service team.

3. What are some examples of goals or milestones that can earn stamps?

Goals and milestones can vary depending on your team's specific goals and objectives. Some common examples include: reaching a certain sales goal, booking a certain number of parties, recruiting new team members, or achieving a certain rank within Pampered Chef's compensation plan.

4. Can I redeem my stamps for any product in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, you can redeem your stamps for any product in the Pampered Chef catalog, excluding host or guest specials. You can also choose to use your stamps for business supplies or tools that can help you grow your Pampered Chef business.

5. How often can I redeem my stamps?

You can redeem your stamps at any time, as long as you have enough stamps to meet the redemption requirements. However, we recommend saving your stamps for bigger rewards or incentives to keep your team motivated and engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gundos
  • Karen Weber