• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staining on My Ultimate Mandoline!

In summary, to remove stains on your Ultimate Mandoline, create a paste with baking soda and water, apply it to the stained area, let it sit, and then scrub and rinse before drying thoroughly. Avoid using bleach and clean your mandoline regularly to maintain its functionality. It is not recommended to put the mandoline in the dishwasher, but rather to hand wash it with warm water and gentle soap.
AmaraJ
I'm hoping someone can help me.

Last night, I used my UM to slice carrots and after running through the dishwasher, both the blade piece and the main unit are slightly stained. What can I use to get this back to normal. I am having my very first show on Sunday and don't want to bring it like this!

That's normal. Carrots just do that to the tool. A little Soft Scrub with bleach (the gel kind) will take it off. You could also try scrubbing it by hand with a little dishwashing detergent, if you don't have Soft Scrub.

I also find that Magic Eraser works well on this!

Mary

1. How do I remove stains on my Ultimate Mandoline?

To remove stains on your Ultimate Mandoline, mix equal parts of baking soda and water to create a paste. Apply the paste to the stained area and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Then, scrub the area with a soft cloth or sponge. Rinse with warm water and dry the mandoline thoroughly before using again.

2. Can I use bleach to remove stains on my Ultimate Mandoline?

No, we do not recommend using bleach on your Ultimate Mandoline as it can damage the surface and affect its performance. Stick to using gentle cleaning solutions and methods to remove stains.

3. Will the stains on my Ultimate Mandoline affect the functionality of the device?

The stains on your Ultimate Mandoline should not affect its functionality as long as they are cleaned regularly. However, if the stains are causing discoloration or buildup on the blades, it may affect their sharpness and performance. It is important to clean and maintain your mandoline properly to ensure its longevity and optimal performance.

4. How often should I clean my Ultimate Mandoline?

We recommend cleaning your Ultimate Mandoline after each use to prevent stains and buildup. If you notice stains or residue on the mandoline, it is important to clean it before using it again to avoid contamination of your food.

5. Can I put my Ultimate Mandoline in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting your Ultimate Mandoline in the dishwasher as the high heat and harsh chemicals can damage the device. It is best to hand wash the mandoline with warm water and gentle soap. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
k1tchng0ddess
  • koima
  • Products and Tips
Replies