• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Square Woven Basket for Sale - Limited Stock Available | Get Pampered 2

, have you tried emailing [email protected]? I think I may have one that I can sell. :)Thanks!Yes, I emailed her and she said she is interested. :)Thanks!
ChefGwendolyn
Gold Member
If someone purchased an extra one from the outlet and would like to sell it, please let me know. I tried to purchase one on Monday, my order went through, but apparently it was sold out. I have a past host that really wants this and I would love to make her happy. Message me on here or email me at [email protected]

Anyone????

I have one. Will email you.

Trish in Texas
Ind. Consultant

I have a question about this basket

If I remember correctly (and most of the time I don't) wasn't this a special for the consultant who attended conference a few years back ? ? ?

This was never an item for customers to buy in the first place - was it ? ? ?

Why are they offering it to customers ? ? ?

They should have let the consultants buy first - give us about a month to buy and then put it on the outlet.

I would love to have one but now there gone.

:chef:

Anyone else have one? I'd like to get one, too! Thanks.

I was upset when I realized I'd missed this again!! I think since this was for consultants, we should have been given first option!! Are they going to start putting out totes and things up on outlet for everyone?? Can you tell I'm upset, lol.

That year I was scheduled to go to my first convention and hubby ended up in hospital.

If anyone has an extra one and willing to sell, I'm interested.

Thanks,

Lisa

[email protected]

Okay, no one has one out there, I know someone ordered extras. I REALLY don't want to go to ebay to see if I can get this!

Thanks everyone!

Trish in Texas said:
I have one. Will email you.

Trish in Texas
Ind. Consultant

Thanks for trying Trish!

While working a booth this weekend, and handing out old catalogs, I actually saw a Square Woven Basket in one of the catalogs (S/S 08). So, I'm a bit confused - is this the one that came up on the outlet, or not?

SpiritdancerIA said:
While working a booth this weekend, and handing out old catalogs, I actually saw a Square Woven Basket in one of the catalogs (S/S 08). So, I'm a bit confused - is this the one that came up on the outlet, or not?

No. They are talking about a smaller size that has never been in the catalog. ;)

I have received many responses and no longer have an extra.

Last edited:
pm'd you
have a great day

I have a consultant who is looking for one if someone has an extra. Thanks!

lauriedip said:
pm'd you
have a great day

Did you PM Me? because I never recieved one

I'm also looking for a basket, missed it on outlet.

Lisa

What is the material of the Square Woven Basket for Sale?

The Square Woven Basket for Sale is made of high-quality, durable woven material. It is designed to withstand heavy use and can hold a variety of items.

How big is the Square Woven Basket for Sale?

The Square Woven Basket for Sale measures 12x12x4 inches, making it the perfect size for storing and organizing items in your kitchen or pantry.

Can the Square Woven Basket for Sale be used for both storage and serving?

Yes, the Square Woven Basket for Sale is versatile and can be used for both storage and serving. It is a stylish and functional addition to any kitchen.

Is the Square Woven Basket for Sale dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Square Woven Basket for Sale is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for hassle-free cleaning.

How many items can the Square Woven Basket for Sale hold?

The Square Woven Basket for Sale can hold up to 10 pounds of items. It is perfect for storing fruits, vegetables, bread, and other kitchen essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • jbdowd0798