• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spreading Holiday Cheer: Join Us in Giving Away Turkeys!

It seems like people are really motivated to close their shows before Thanksgiving, which is great!In summary, there is a promotion for consultants and hosts to earn free turkeys. Many people have already earned multiple turkeys and are planning to donate them to those in need. There are also coupons and rebates available for purchasing Butterball products. Some have received their turkey certificates in the mail already, and others are waiting for them to arrive. Overall, the promotion has been successful in motivating consultants and hosts to close their shows before Thanksgiving.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
are you helping people earn this year?

If all my shows close as planned, PC and I will have given away 6 turkeys, not including mine! How about you?

6 plus me if they all close--any idea how long it takes for the certificates to arrive?

5 plus me! It was an awesome incentive.

Do they come in the mail separately?

Oh, I submitted 8 shows and then my own....so PC is buying 9 turkeys on my behalf. Thanks PC!!

I believe the turkey certificates are being mailed seperate from the order. Being sent out by a different company contracted by PC to do so.

Submitted my first show on the 1st of the month and a second show on the 3rd. Hope the coupon arrives soon. We always do Thanksgiving at my in-laws and my father-in-law wants to get the grocery shopping done ;)
7 FREE turkeys for Alaskans :)

2 so far, both to me!

2 turkeys, three includng mine. Catalog host can't close tonight. Good thing I turned in that 2nd show before work because all hail is breaking loose. Let this be a lesson to ya!

5, not including my own! (6 if I can get ahold of this other catalog host) What an awesome incentive!

13 being closed up by tomorrow for customers...and I get two...one as the consultant and one as a host I did myself...whooohooo
thanks PC
And I still have 3 more shows to do this month and a vendor event!!!
Gosh I wonder why I'm tired...lol
Gotta love the turkeys...
And when I was grocery shopping at Gordon Foods yesterday if you spent just $25.00 you could buy a turkey for .49 a lb...so I got a 13lb.turkey for just $6.37!!!!!

Gordon Foods? Is that the same as GFS?

There are coupons in the paper this week ... one is $5 off your other products, the other is a $5 rebate in coupons when you buy a Butterball so save the receipts! And if you don't spend $15 on your turkey you can use the rest of the value to buy other Butterball products.

Has anybody RECEIVED a turkey or had one received by their hosts?

Intrepid_Chef said:
Gordon Foods? Is that the same as GFS?

There are coupons in the paper this week ... one is $5 off your other products, the other is a $5 rebate in coupons when you buy a Butterball so save the receipts! And if you don't spend $15 on your turkey you can use the rest of the value to buy other Butterball products.

Has anybody RECEIVED a turkey or had one received by their hosts?

A Director at the meeting I went to said that gift check actually just applies to the total of your grocery bill, even if you don't buy any Butterball products. She said she has received similar checks in the past and she's never bought a turkey with it. So I suppose it comes down to whether the store will require you to purchase Butterball products or not.

2 for hosts and 1 for me!

4 for my hosts and one for me.

NOTE: The gift cerficate come in the mail in a plain white envelope with the PC address on the back. So be sure and tell your hosts so they don't think it's junk mail and throw it away!

2 hosts and 2 for me!

4 to hosts, and then did 4 boutiques, so submitted them as shows, getting the certificates for those and taking them to our local Albertsons, where if you buy one butterball you get one free, and giving 8 turkeys to needy families in our church. So excited!

Nanisu said:
4 to hosts, and then did 4 boutiques, so submitted them as shows, getting the certificates for those and taking them to our local Albertsons, where if you buy one butterball you get one free, and giving 8 turkeys to needy families in our church. So excited!

:thumbup: That's awesome!

3 plus 1 for me!!!

3 for my hosts, and 1 for me!!!!

Nanisu said:

Way to go!!! What an awesome way to help even more families!!!

Four for hosts and 1 for me

2 for hosts, 1 for me! :)

7 for Hosts, and 2 for me! I had already ordered & paid a deposit for a pastured organic turkey from our Farmer, so I'll be donating my turkeys to Love, Inc. (A local Food Bank) and I'm excited to be able to do that!

Related to Spreading Holiday Cheer: Join Us in Giving Away Turkeys!

Please note: The questions and answers provided are for example purposes only and may not reflect actual frequently asked questions about "So, How Many Turkeys..."

1. How many turkeys can I cook at once using the "So, How Many Turkeys..." tool?

The "So, How Many Turkeys..." tool allows you to cook up to five turkeys at once, depending on the size of your oven and the size of the turkeys. It takes into account the recommended spacing between turkeys for proper cooking and allows for even heat distribution.

2. Can I use this tool for cooking other types of poultry?

Yes, the "So, How Many Turkeys..." tool can be used for cooking other types of poultry such as chickens, ducks, or geese. Just adjust the recommended cooking times and temperatures accordingly.

3. How do I know if my oven can accommodate multiple turkeys?

The "So, How Many Turkeys..." tool takes into account the standard size of ovens and turkeys. However, it is always important to measure the interior space of your oven to ensure that it can accommodate the number of turkeys you want to cook. You can also refer to your oven's manual for recommended spacing between dishes.

4. Can I use this tool for cooking frozen turkeys?

It is not recommended to use the "So, How Many Turkeys..." tool for cooking frozen turkeys. It is best to thaw the turkey completely before cooking to ensure even cooking and food safety.

5. Do I need to rotate the turkeys while using this tool?

No, the "So, How Many Turkeys..." tool is designed to evenly cook multiple turkeys at once without the need for rotation. However, it is always a good idea to check the turkeys periodically to ensure they are cooking evenly and adjust if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • momof3