• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste Test: Pork Tenderloin & Sauce

In summary, the "Taste Test: Pork Tenderloin & Sauce" kit includes a pork tenderloin, a jar of sauce, and instructions for cooking the pork tenderloin. The sauce is specifically designed for pork tenderloin, but can be used with other types of meat. The pork tenderloin takes about 30-35 minutes to cook in the oven. The sauce is gluten-free. Both the pork tenderloin and sauce can be frozen for later use, but proper food safety guidelines should be followed when thawing and cooking the meat.
Flamingo
Gold Member
So what is your thoughts on this sauce over a pork tenderloin???:confused:

I bet that would be awesome!

I am sure it would be good, but I would never pay $12 for a marinade myself!

Personally I don't like spicy so I gave my bottle to my mom!

It's not really a marinade. It's a sauce.I think it would be great on pork tenderloin! It's really good on salmon. And on pepperoni pizza.

Marinade, sauce, same difference. I still would not spend $12........

chefann said:
It's not really a marinade. It's a sauce.I think it would be great on pork tenderloin! It's really good on salmon. And on pepperoni pizza.
I'll take your word for it.:yuck: But now, I am wondering if it would be good with the Aloha Pizza??When it first came out, I wondered if it would sell at $12 a bottle - but the first time I used it, I sold 5 bottles of it, and also 3 bottles of the Ginger Wasabi sauce. And I've NEVER had people so interested in being able to reorder. I had several people ask me if they'd be able to get more once they'd run out!

Ok so dinner in my home this evening is pork tenderloin and this sauce... With mashed potatoes....Yum Yum..

What is included in the "Taste Test: Pork Tenderloin & Sauce" kit?

The "Taste Test: Pork Tenderloin & Sauce" kit includes a pork tenderloin, a jar of sauce, and instructions for cooking the pork tenderloin.

Can I use a different type of meat with the sauce included in the kit?

While the sauce was specifically designed to pair with pork tenderloin, you can certainly experiment with using it on other types of meat. Just be aware that the flavor profile may differ from the intended pairing.

How long does it take to cook the pork tenderloin?

The cooking time for the pork tenderloin will vary depending on the size of the cut, but on average it takes about 30-35 minutes to cook in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

Is the sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the sauce included in the "Taste Test: Pork Tenderloin & Sauce" kit is gluten-free.

Can I freeze the pork tenderloin and sauce if I don't want to cook it immediately?

Yes, both the pork tenderloin and sauce can be frozen for later use. Just be sure to follow proper food safety guidelines when thawing and cooking the meat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • supplyhoarder
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies