• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spiced Apple Topping From Delightful Dessert Book

In summary, the Spiced Apple Topping requires apples, brown sugar, butter, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract. Any type of apples can be used, but tart apples are recommended for the best flavor. It can last up to 1 week in the refrigerator and can be frozen for up to 3 months. This topping is versatile and can be used on various desserts such as ice cream, cheesecake, apple crisp, or pancakes.
jwpamp
Anyone have it? Geez! I have to get this cookbook, everyone wants something from it....does anyone know the webiste name that has all the PC recipes on it so I can quit bugging you!?

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

here ya go! I got the website off of here...very useful;)

here's the recipe too! If you don't have this cookbook then yes, you definately do need it! I mean, c'mon it's all about dessert:D

Spiced Apple Topping
3 med Jonathon or Braeburn apples
1/3 c. brown sugar
3/4 tsp cinnamon plus seasoning
1/3 c apple juice
1 tbs corn starch
2 tbs butter
Core & slice apples. (don't peel) Cut apples in half. Combine brown sugar & spice; set aside. Whisk apple juice & cornstarch; set aside. Melt butter in stir fry skillet. Add apples; stir fry 2 minutes. Stir in brown sugar mixture & continue stir frying 2 minutes. Stir in juice mixture; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened. Serve warm over ice cream, crepes, pancakes, or waffles.

~hey that sounds pretty good, maybe I'll have to try that myself;)

jwpamp said:
Anyone have it? Geez! I have to get this cookbook, everyone wants something from it....does anyone know the webiste name that has all the PC recipes on it so I can quit bugging you!?

But if you stopped asking us for recipes, then we would have no one to look them up for!!:D ;)

Related to Spiced Apple Topping From Delightful Dessert Book

1. What ingredients are needed for the Spiced Apple Topping?

The ingredients for the Spiced Apple Topping are apples, brown sugar, butter, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract.

2. Can I use any type of apples for this topping?

Yes, you can use any type of apples for this topping. However, tart apples such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp are recommended for the best flavor.

3. How long does the Spiced Apple Topping last in the refrigerator?

The Spiced Apple Topping can last up to 1 week in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container.

4. Can I freeze the Spiced Apple Topping?

Yes, you can freeze the Spiced Apple Topping for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw it in the refrigerator before using.

5. What desserts can I use this Spiced Apple Topping on?

The Spiced Apple Topping is perfect for topping on ice cream, cheesecake, apple crisp, or even pancakes. It adds a delicious and festive touch to any dessert!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • smartcookie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
raebates