• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Sale Promo!

I think you would do better with a live phone sale.This sounds like a great idea! I may try it this year.When you did the quiz, how many prizes did you give out?I tried something similar on Black Friday, except it was an online only sale...and it was a total flop..I think you would do better with a live phone sale.This sounds like a great idea! I may try it this year.
DebPC
Staff member
Friday Night Phone Sale- April 26th!
Pick up or get out your Pampered Chef® catalog to participate in my famous Friday phone sale.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS-- AND WHY ITS FAMOUS! I sit by the phone all day, and you call in your orders. There will be HOURLY SPECIALS, RANDOM FREEBIES, and SHOPPING SPREES!

HOURLY SPECIALS
NOON to 1pm:Quiz Pick- You have 30 seconds to identify a product from a quiz question. You get it right- its yours!
1pm-2pm: All products containing an 'f' for Famous Friday, 10% off!
2pm-3pm: TIME OFF TO PICK UP THE KIDS!! Order by email & take a set of Bamboo Spooners Free
3pm-4pm: All orders this hour entered into a draw for the Small Bar Pan.
4pm-5pm: free gift with every order this hour
5pm-6pm: DINNER BREAK- email orders take a Seasons Best FREE if you let me eat in peace!
6pm-7pm: If your name has an 'F' for Famous Friday in it, 20% off!
7pm-8pm: Mens hour- All men placing orders get a Seasons Best Recipe Collection.
8pm-9pm: BED TIME FOR THE KIDS! Order by email and be entered to win a Classic Batter Bowl for every $15 you spend.
9pm-10pm: first caller this hour gets a half price item!
10pm-11pm: FINAL HOUR- THE TAX FREE ZONE!

RANDOM FREEBIES
I have a list of random numbers from 1 to 100. If you are the right caller you get a FREEBIE from the selection available at that time. COULD BE ANYTHING!!

SHOPPING SPREES
I would appreciate it if you would invite a friend to benefit from this Phone Sale- IN FACT, when you refer 5 or more people to my FAMOUS FRIDAY sale, you will WIN A SHOPPING SPREE! The more people you refer, the BIGGER your SPREE will BE! The spree is based on orders placed by your referrals. You don't have to place a minimum order to win.

Email orders will be checked once an hour so that you can benefit from the hourly specials. Shipping and taxes apply to all orders. Shipping in town, $4, all others subject to actual UPS shipping charge. Credit card orders ONLY for this sale please.

---------------------------------------

Chrissy Holmes

I Love This IdeaHi, I love this idea and would love to do something similar can you explain how you would offer all the prizes, discounts and incentives? Thanks

Mike Serrano

Great ideaI like this idea- I may tweak it some, and use it if you do not mind.

More infoI would like to know more. How many times a year do you do this? How many times in the past have you done the sale? What are your sales like for the sale?

Wow!Awesome idea! I'm gonna do it if you let me, will you please? That's a real wonderful idea! :p

Have you done this type of sale before? What kind of success rate do you have? I'm just curious...sounds like a great idea!

My director did this sale at christmas and she recieved 5 orders, and 800 in sales. She gave the highest order the host discount. You never know how it might work for you until you try! :D

What would you use as a Quiz pick?

Yes we need more input.
What quiz ?'s did you use.
What were your freebees and did you actually keep track of the #'s
for the referals did you place those as a separate catty show?
so many questions...

This appears to be a thread from last year? Am I wrong? The date says 2006

Hey Dusty, the date is actually from 2004!:p

It looks that way
sillylittlechef said:
This appears to be a thread from last year? Am I wrong? The date says 2006

So that would mean Deb would have lots of input on how this works.

Ha! funny. Someone must have been looking through old threads. IS DebPC still on here?

sillylittlechef said:
Ha! funny. Someone must have been looking through old threads. IS DebPC still on here?

Yes She Is....her Son is The Webmaster.....:cool:

What a cute idea....... has this increased sales ? or gotten bookings of any sorts?

This is a fantastic idea! I was looking for another show for the March incentives! I haven't tried anything like this before, so hopefully it will work.

Tammy

When you did the quiz, how many prizes did you give out?

I tried something similar on Black Friday, except it was an online only sale...and it was a total flop..

What is the "Special Sale Promo!"?

The "Special Sale Promo!" is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at discounted prices.

When is the "Special Sale Promo!" taking place?

The specific dates of the "Special Sale Promo!" may vary, but it is typically offered multiple times throughout the year. Keep an eye on our website and social media for announcements on upcoming promotions.

Can I combine the "Special Sale Promo!" with other discounts or offers?

No, the "Special Sale Promo!" cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "Special Sale Promo!"?

No, the "Special Sale Promo!" only applies to select products. These products will be clearly marked on our website and in our promotional materials.

Can I return or exchange products purchased during the "Special Sale Promo!"?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to products purchased during the "Special Sale Promo!" However, the discounted price will be refunded or exchanged, not the full price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • playful
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • ShelbyMichalek