• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make a Spanish Mini Catty Flyer for Jan/Feb?

In summary, Kathleen was asked to create a mini catty flyer in Spanish to be put inside Spanish mini catalogs for a show in either January or February. She was able to use the Spanish flyers already available on CC, but had some difficulty creating the flyer without being able to understand the language. She left a blank area for a sales blurb to be typed in and the flyer allows for 5 lines of contact information. The requester was happy with the end result and thanked Kathleen multiple times.
ilovpc
Gold Member
Hi Kathleen,

Would it be possible for you to create a mini catty flyer in spanish? I need one to put inside spanish mini catalogs for a show either this month or in February. Please? :) I know that on CC we have the flyers in Spanish, so if you don't have time to do this, I can always use those. TIA!

Thank you,

Yep, no problem (I think) :)

I'll post when I get home!

Thanks! I really appreciated :)

OK, creating this was quite interesting. Creating something that I could only guess at what it says was quite...um...different.

It's easy to determine what is what if you have both (English & Spanish versions) open at the same time...but once I created the flyer and was looking over it, there is no way for me to tell if I have it right!

SO PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS RIGHT! I have NO idea!.

Oh, and there was no way I could type up a "Sales Blurb" in Spanish! LOL
So that area is just a blank area you can type in. :)

Hope this works for you.

The spot next to the PC logo allows 5 lines for your Cons Info.

Attachments

• SP_MiniCattyInsertFebMar2011_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 325
Thank you Kathleen! It's great! You did a great job. And don't worrie about the "sales blurb" I can type that in. The only thing was...that I need it one for Jan & Feb ;) but... I'm happy with this one.

Again...THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilovpc said:
Thank you Kathleen! It's great! You did a great job. And don't worrie about the "sales blurb" I can type that in. The only thing was...that I need it one for Jan & Feb ;) but... I'm happy with this one.

Again...THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sorry! I didn't even think to include January since it is almost over. I know we can book in close...but it didn't seem like the insert would have much use with January on it.

1. What is the Spanish Mini Catty?

The Spanish Mini Catty is a special edition catalog from Pampered Chef that features products and recipes inspired by Spanish cuisine. It is released during the months of January and February.

2. What types of products are featured in the Spanish Mini Catty?

The Spanish Mini Catty includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as food items like spices, sauces, and dips. There are also exclusive recipes that highlight the use of these products in Spanish dishes.

3. Can I order from the Spanish Mini Catty outside of the designated months?

Yes, you can order from the Spanish Mini Catty at any time during the year. However, some products may only be available for a limited time, so be sure to check for availability before placing your order.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions associated with the Spanish Mini Catty?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions offered with the Spanish Mini Catty. These may include discounts on specific products or bundles, free shipping, or bonus rewards for hosting a party during the designated months.

5. Can I still purchase regular Pampered Chef products during the release of the Spanish Mini Catty?

Yes, the Spanish Mini Catty is in addition to the regular Pampered Chef catalog. You can still purchase all of the usual products during the release of the Spanish Mini Catty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
chef4u2