• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spacious Room for 2 at Hotel 71 - Book Now at $159/Nite!

In summary, the "Room for 2 at Hotel 71" package includes a one-night stay in a double room, breakfast for two, and access to hotel amenities. It is available for booking on any date, but reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance. The package is designed for two guests, but a rollaway bed can be added for an extra fee. The package price includes all taxes and fees, but additional purchases may have additional charges.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I booked a room for my friend and I with 2 queens, now no one on our teams are going so we have room. I think we got a rate of $159/nite. The rooms at the 71 are HUGE and it's a block from the Sheraton.

Nanisu said:
I booked a room for my friend and I with 2 queens, now no one on our teams are going so we have room. I think we got a rate of $159/nite. The rooms at the 71 are HUGE and it's a block from the Sheraton.

I need one spot. As long as you guys are non smokers. :)

Nancy, what is your email? I am looking for spots for some team members... I'd like to send them your email address if that is ok....

Sure to both of you! And we are non smokers. Just make sure they let me know where they heard about it (on CS)....

Do you mind if send it to a teammate of mine?

Thanks! I sent it on to the girls. Good luck with the search! :)

I have a friend in the STL area looking for a room since it is just herself and none of her team going. Do you still have a spot to fill. If so I can give her this information.

TIA!

I need two for conference too. I Just had Tracy email you to ask. Since this post is 4 days old, i'm going to start a new one assuming it's full. If not, please let us know.

What is included in the "Room for 2 at Hotel 71" package?

The "Room for 2 at Hotel 71" package includes a one-night stay in a double room at Hotel 71, breakfast for two, and free access to the hotel's amenities such as the pool and gym.

Is the "Room for 2 at Hotel 71" package available for any dates?

Yes, the package is available for booking on any date, subject to availability.

Can I add additional guests to the "Room for 2 at Hotel 71" package?

No, the package is specifically designed for two guests and cannot accommodate additional guests. However, you can contact the hotel directly to inquire about adding a rollaway bed for an additional fee.

Do I need to make a reservation for the "Room for 2 at Hotel 71" package?

Yes, reservations are required for this package. Please make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance to ensure availability.

Are there any additional fees or taxes for the "Room for 2 at Hotel 71" package?

The package price includes all taxes and fees, so there are no additional charges. However, any additional purchases made at the hotel, such as room service or spa services, will be subject to additional fees and taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • karlene
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
karlene
Replies