• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Space-Saving Ideas for Small Houses: What Should I Bring?

In summary, for small houses, some must-have space-saving kitchen tools include collapsible or stackable measuring cups and spoons, a multi-purpose food processor, a compact immersion blender, and a set of nesting mixing bowls. To make the most of pantry space, utilize vertical space with shelves or hanging organizers and invest in airtight containers. In a small bathroom, consider over-the-door organizers, shelves, under-sink storage, and adhesive hooks. To maximize closet space, use space-saving hangers, hanging organizers, and install shelves or drawers. When purchasing furniture, look for pieces with built-in storage and multiple purposes, and consider a smaller footprint to save space.
KayPT
So I asked a host if there was anything in particular that she wants to see since she said I can't bring too much since she has a small house. She said, "space saving ideas." I'll bring a loaded TTA, but other than that, do you have any ideas for space saving products? Thanks!!

Collapsible bowls!

anything that nests. maybe like the collander and bowl set. you get collanders, bowls, and lids that fit in one space... or the stainless steel mixing bowls which i love.

Oh, thought of a few more...

Adjustable measuring spoons
Measure all cup

Along with those listed above...

Our drainer is flat and easy storage.

Our microplane and mandoline lay flat when not in use.

Our prep bowls nest when not in use, and stack nicely in the fridge with the lid on.

Coating trays and tool nest in each other and can be used separately.

I'll post more if I get a chance to come back online. =)

Easy Read Measuring Cups, and Dry Measuring Cups all nest together.

splatter screen

My favorite thing is the large grooved cutting board - it's not small but fits across most sinks where the center divider is the same height as the rest of the sink. Helps to make extra room for prep work, etc.

Thanks for the tips everyone! I used them at the party and we will see what she chooses. Thanks again!!

1. What are some must-have space-saving kitchen tools for small houses?

There are a few key items that can help maximize space in a small kitchen. These include collapsible or stackable measuring cups and spoons, a multi-purpose food processor, a compact immersion blender, and a set of nesting mixing bowls.

2. How can I make the most of my pantry space in a small house?

One great space-saving idea is to utilize vertical space by installing shelves or a hanging organizer. You can also invest in airtight containers to store dry goods and free up space in your pantry.

3. What are some creative storage solutions for a small bathroom?

Consider using over-the-door organizers for towels and toiletries, installing shelves above the toilet or sink, and utilizing under-sink storage baskets. You can also use adhesive hooks to hang items on the walls without taking up valuable counter or cabinet space.

4. How can I maximize closet space in a small house?

Utilize space-saving hangers, such as cascading or velvet hangers, to fit more clothing in a small closet. You can also use hanging organizers for shoes, purses, and other accessories. Another idea is to install shelves or drawers in the closet for additional storage.

5. What should I look for when purchasing furniture for a small house?

When shopping for furniture, consider pieces with built-in storage, such as ottomans with hidden compartments or beds with drawers underneath. Look for items that can serve multiple purposes, such as a coffee table that can also be used as a desk. Additionally, consider furniture with a smaller footprint to save space in a small house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
baychef
  • SandiLeigh
  • Products and Tips
Replies