• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crazy Catty Show: How I Earned $63/Hour!

In summary, the speaker's cousin's wife asked them to do a catalog show, which ended up being a success with a total of $572.50 in sales. The speaker is happy with the $63.00 per hour rate and expresses their love for this business. Others in the conversation also share their successful experiences with catalog shows. The speaker's cousin's wife plans to have another show in December to accommodate those who couldn't order during the first one.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
:balloon: So a few weeks ago my cousins wife called me to ask me if she could have a catty show...I said uuummmm NO...yeah right I of course told her yes. So she asked me to bring her some catalogs at her work great since that is a lot closer to me than her house. So I took her some and then the next week she said that she needed more. So I took them over to her and I also called her a few times to see how everything was going with it. Last night I went and closed it and it was $572.50 So I rounded up and figured 2 trips to her work, a few quick phone calls, 1 trip to her house, and now to put the order in, it will take me no more than 2 hours total on her show...$63.00 per hour...where else can I make that...:love: I LOVE THIS BUSINESS. :love:

Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE a Catalog show!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go girl!

Yeah, that's fairly close to what you're worth. Right? :)Congratulations.

raebates said:
Yeah, that's fairly close to what you're worth. Right? :)

Congratulations.

Absolutely I just wish that my FT employer would realize that...lol.

Too bad not all catalog shows are that good!

I love catalog shows too. I wish I could pick up more of them. I usually have great success with them. My last 2 were over $700 each. I always look at them like free money since there is so little work on them.

Awesome for you! Love those kinds of catty shows! My highest per hour was $154ish for my 2nd highest show to date= Nice $1400 catty total :).
Great job girl!

Oh yeah and I forgot one more thing...she said that there were a lot of people that told her that now is just not a good time for them to order so she is having another one in December to accomidate them.:D

What a feeling, huh? :D

Related to Crazy Catty Show: How I Earned $63/Hour!

1. What is the Crazy Catty Show?

The Crazy Catty Show is a fun and interactive cooking party held by Pampered Chef consultants. It combines cooking demonstrations, product demonstrations, and games to create a unique experience for guests.

2. How did you earn $63 per hour with the Crazy Catty Show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am able to earn a commission on the sales made at the Crazy Catty Show. With a successful party and high sales, I can earn up to $63 per hour.

3. What kind of products are featured at the Crazy Catty Show?

The Crazy Catty Show features a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef. These include everything from knives and utensils to stoneware and small appliances.

4. Do I have to purchase anything at the Crazy Catty Show?

Attending the Crazy Catty Show is completely free. However, guests have the option to purchase any products that they are interested in. There is no pressure to buy, but many guests choose to take advantage of the great deals and discounts offered at the party.

5. Can I host my own Crazy Catty Show?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to help you host your own Crazy Catty Show and earn rewards for doing so. It's a great way to have a fun night with friends while also earning free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pkd09