• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWhat Did You Think of This Years Conference?

In summary, Tammy Stanley was great and had some great ideas. The best part of NC this year was seeing and hand with all my friends.
DebPC
Staff member
What were the highs? Any lows?

I thought NC was fantastic! The best part was my classes. They were great except for one and that's b/c I didnt' have the same teacher everyone else did (Promote Leaders Pronto) but am extremely excited about the Step Up your Business Course(s). That should start at the end of August...

Tammy Stanley was great and had some really good ideas.

Fast Start Booking and Recruiting was mostly on Bookings but she had some great ideas. My speaker was Robin House.

Rev Up Team Sales was a good one too and that was great because I sat next to Colleen Finley, Ann Easter and Diane and Krissy Walker got in late so she was towards the back. (I missed you Krissy!)

The best part of NC this year was to see and hand with all my friends mostly my DCS buddies. Krissy Walker was my sleeping buddy and Tiffany List (who's my recruiter) shared a room with all of us. I hung out with Colleen Finley A LOT (which I love her b/c she's cool and she is my fellow MICHIGANDER! :angel: I ran into Carolyn Kraham a few times which was great b/c I really never get to see her. :) I hung out with Sharon Stringfellow Wednesday night at Bubba Gumps along with Colleen, Tiffany, Deb Jennings (she drove in to see me and by the way, I can't believe people thought she was having twins or better yet, Triplets! :yuck::yuck:

Overall, I learned alot, I socialized a lot but I am DRAINED!! I will be reading over my notes and making an action plan to earn Disney and promote a director! I need my team to STEP UP!

Oh yeah, I LOVE the new Premium tools for CC. Can't wait for 3 ET today to add it!!

Attachments

• 5493_102526137004_624002004_2250631_5755185_n.jpg
    5493_102526137004_624002004_2250631_5755185_n.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 294
Oh my goodness! NC was so fabulous! Every seminar I attended had great info and meeting Kristi, Colleen Finley & Ann Easter in that seminar was great! I got to chat with Rae several time and as always she was a blessing too! Ginger and her group sat in front of us at several General Sessions and so you know we had some great laughs because she's always cutting up and smiling! I never saw Janet but screamed for Carolyn when she was on stage. I'm sure I missed many of you. I was so glad some were still at MNG when I got back. That was so great. For speakers I LOVED Tammy and who couldn't love Jack! I am reading Loving What Is right now. RUN OUT and get the book. It's wonderful so far. Thanks everyone for chatting, waving, encouraging and all the fun! The only "down" was the Blackhawks fans taking over the Hilton and being very rude and obnoxious. If you experienced that, please write to the Hilton and ask them not to overlap us like that again. The security people were very upset. They were working 24 - 36 hour shifts trying to keep order. It does not speak well for that whole group that they had to bring in a force of outside security to manage them. One On Friday night there was a couple making out on the steps in the lobby area and I don't mean simply kissing. It was just not a good combination with us.
Other than them, the entire time was fabulous! We did a boat tour on Saturday afternoon and LOVED IT! Now I better get on the phone and get working!

I LOVED IT!!!! Loved seeing my friends and meeting new ones...Ann, Diane, Carolyn and others!!! You know who you are! Got to hang with Kristi EVERY DAY and loved that! You're the best!!!! LOVED seeing you Deb on Wednesday night too! Glad I didn't poop out and head to bed early!My workshops were FABULOUS! The only one I was disappointed with was Interviews that end in Yes... it was the live version of the online course so not totally necessary but a good review of the course.Loved everything else and can't wait to get into the swing of things. Have a show tonight and am still pretty pooped from the move & trip.

I loved it. I really needed it too. My business isn't where I wanted it and I feel re-energized. I've already gotten some things done and processes in motion.

It was really great to finally meet some of you in person. Everyone was just as great asI expected.

now off to beat this headache and get some more done while the 2 year old is occupied.

I loved conference, although it was a big emotional roller coaster for me. My year has been terrible so far because of the *&#$* thumb surgery I had at the beginning of the year, not to mention other crappy things (can you tell I'm SO DONE with 2009?!). It totally messed my whole year up! I was especially bummed to get the little red star that I was on track for level 1 this year. NOt that that's a bad thing, but this is after earning Level 3/Paris last year. So, for me personally it's NOT where I want to be. I'm hoping that helps me kick my a** into gear. But then there were times I was feeling inspired, energized and rejuvenated too. It was GREAT to start out with Jack Canfield's presentation because he really focused on being POSITIVE, so that's what I'm REALLY trying to do. So, I personally was a little messed up throughout conference with this influx of various emotions.

That being said, I thought the actual conference was AWESOME!!!! Workshops were great and I was SO, SO impressed with the job that PC pulled off. The skits were hilarious and the work they put into everything was amazing: Wahoo Woman, the cartoons, all the "performances" in General Sessions, etc. I was so impressed. I was kind of thinking things would be less than top notch because of attendees likely being down, but I barely noticed any differences from years pasts. THis was my 7th conference and I felt it was AWESOME!! Now if I could just feel as awesome about my business, I'd be set. :) I need to stop using this awful year as an excuse and get on with it. I basically resigned myself to thinking that it's like I"m starting my business over from scratch because my show schedule has been so bad. I need to treat it like I'm starting like a new consultant does and try all the tried and true techniques.

So, I thought conference was amazing and wouldn't miss it for the world. Here's to a MUCH better 2nd half of the year and to a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!

I liked it! BUT....I am in a terrible funk...I am almost definitely losing Directorship August 1 because I only have 1 SC, and my team is down from 18 last year this time to 6...1 signing this week but doubt if she'll recruit..she'll sell well, but I've known her for a long time and I doubt if she'll recruit anyone--she's pretty self absorbed. So, as much as I liked it, I am still down in general. It was nice getting TPC in sales, but just generally feel like this whole thing is getting to be a hassle--I love PC but need a major attitude adjustment. It's been a rough year with my mom dying suddenly too.

I had 3 good workshops and 1 not so good. I like the new products, for the most part, especially the new theme shows (not too sure about the lemon cake recipe--seems like a little more work to me)! I LOVE the new sauces, and the measuring cups, and the cookie press...can't wait to try it out with the 2 step fudge, too. Doubt if I'll use it as a potato ricer, even though I get asked for them all the time--seems like too much work to fill it, put the top on and then rice the potatoes out. I LOVE the new CC tools--can't wait to use them...

I'm in the same boat as Becky--here's to a better second half of 2009 and a new attitude!

pamperedbecky said:
Here's to a MUCH better 2nd half of the year and to a POSITIVE ATTITUDE!

Becky, I am rooting for a better last half as well -- I also received the little "red" star after earning Level 3 Mexico last year.

But after a year filled with losing my mom and then (unexpectedly) my brother, and a home remodel along with a graduation party (with 150 in attendance), it was quite hard for me to get my footing for the business. Add the changes in the Career Plan and it was a recipe for disaster!

However, I opened a set of CDs I bought on e-bay nearly 6 months ago just last week. Anthony Robbins "Unleash the Power". WOW! What a kick in the pants! It is the most amazing, well done, motivational, "get your s*** together" type of seminar I have ever heard!

He gives great examples of people who don't give up (talks about Jack Canfield, too), and tells how to turn those negative feelings into positive action. I am in AWE!

Check it out -- it is available at the library, too. SOOOOOO what I needed! I just added 3 new people to my team this week (2 in one day for me, and 1 by my TL). It is so motivational -- and so needed!

Try it and let me know your results!

wow, it sounds like 2009 has been a pretty sucky year for many. I'm all for turning it around NOW so I will check out those CDs. So sorry about the losses you both had.:( I also lost my 90 year old grandpa in March and right after that, a close friend of my parents' who was like a 3rd grandpa to my kids. It's been neverending! I need to retrain myself to think positively. LIke one good thing to come out of my thumb injury is that my mom flew out to help me with my 4 and 7 year old for 10 days right after the surgery. Turns out she was able to see her dad (my grandpa who died) 2 more times when he was more "himself" before things took a turn for the worse with him. She wouldn't have gotten that opportunity unless this thing happened with my thumb, so I suppose with lots of our struggles and traumas, there is some good that come out of them. Of course, for me I'm the type that sees the glass as 1/2 empty so it's a struggle for me to reframe my thinking, but I'm open to trying!!

You guys can turn it around. I'm excited to get Jack Canfield's books in the mail (hmmm, maybe I should call because I haven't gotten them yet) and that CD collection. Thanks, guys!!

I'm all for turning it around too! This has been a very hard year for us too. Hopefully my husband will be starting truck driving school on Monday and with any luck have a job in a month. (crossing fingers). My business is on an upturn and I have shows on the book, so hopefully it will all fall back into place.

1. How was the overall atmosphere of the conference?

The atmosphere of this year's conference was incredibly energizing and uplifting. There were so many passionate individuals in one place, all excited to learn and grow their Pampered Chef businesses.

2. What were some of the highlights of the conference?

There were so many highlights, it's hard to choose just a few! Some of the standout moments were the keynote speeches from successful Pampered Chef consultants, the interactive cooking demonstrations, and the networking opportunities with other consultants.

3. Did you learn any new tips or tricks for running a successful Pampered Chef business?

Absolutely! The conference was packed with helpful workshops and presentations geared towards helping us improve our businesses. I learned so many new strategies and techniques that I can't wait to implement.

4. Were there any new product launches or updates announced at the conference?

Yes, there were several exciting product launches and updates announced at the conference. Pampered Chef is always innovating and improving our product line, and this year was no exception.

5. How was the organization and planning of the conference?

The organization and planning of the conference were top-notch. Everything ran smoothly and efficiently, and the staff did an amazing job of making sure all attendees were taken care of and had a great experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies