• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Southwest Rates to Denver Went Down- Check It Out!!

In summary, Southwest is currently offering a $80 discount on flights to Dever. This discount is good for flights booked through Southwest within the next three days.
mscharf
Just wanted to let you all know that if you booked your flight with Southwest to Dever, I just looked and my flight went down by $80!!!!:eek: I just booked my flight this past Thursday, so in three days it dropped that much!

You can't get a refund, but you get a credit. The credit can be used by anyone, so if you don't fly alot you can use it on someone else.

Might as well check, hope you get lucky....:cheerleader:

Nice! I just checked from CA and it's $189 rt.

I originally paid $260 from Nashville, TN but got it down to $197 today! That means I have will have more $$$ to shop!

bump, wanted everyone to see this

bump to am crowd!!

booked my flight thru SW today! Yeay, Denver here I come! :D

Silly question - but how do you check what the rates are now? Just go on and pretend to book the flight again?

Still having a hard time waking up this Monday :)

yes, just try to book a new flight, it will give you the most recent rates

heat123 said:
booked my flight thru SW today! Yeay, Denver here I come! :D

Hooray. I can't wait. This is only my 3rd month in PC, and I love it. I can't wait to learn what else I can be doing at leadership!

The credit can be used to fly to National Conference. That's when I plan to use it, since Southwest also flies to Chicago! With this price cut, I have my flight to Chicago almost paid for (it always is pretty cheap from Cleveland to Chicago). Yippee!

that is a great thought. I got a $68 credit. I don't fly too much so I thought I could use it for my parents or MIL to come visit, but National Conference is a great thought!!

I got it cheaper through united so I am glad I purchased it at the end of october it was 259.00 round trip

I got mine through United. When I purchased, it was $179 taxes included. When my director purchased, it was $199. Today, it was $359! YIKES!!

Wow that is a huge jump. I know with Southwest they change rates often, so I keep checking back, just in case...

Mine was actually a $78 difference, just checked it out! Last year, it was $39 each way, I think, to Chicago so, if they run that again, this will just about cover it. Yay!

I love saving money. That means there is more to shop with!

Log on to their site, and click on change flight info. Choose the same flight and it will show the credit, then just finish the directions. It is pretty easy. Hope this helps.

Anyone flying United out of Indianapolis at 3:02? straight thru

my tix cost $177 on frontier from nashville... i just purchased 4 days ago!

Thanks for posting this. Actually had this happen last year to me for conference, but didn't know about the credit. Will be forsure checking it out next time. Checked my rates on SW and for me they've actually increased $100 each way. Guess I got a great deal to start with: $54 & $64 per way.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Denver!

Related to Southwest Rates to Denver Went Down- Check It Out!!

What are the current Southwest rates to Denver?

The current Southwest rates to Denver vary depending on the date of travel and availability. It is best to check the Southwest website or contact a customer service representative for the most accurate and up-to-date rates.

How can I check the Southwest rates to Denver?

You can check the Southwest rates to Denver by visiting their website and entering your travel dates and destination. You can also call their customer service line for assistance.

Are the Southwest rates to Denver lower than other airlines?

Southwest is known for its competitive and affordable rates, but it is always recommended to compare prices with other airlines to ensure you are getting the best deal for your specific travel dates and needs.

Do Southwest rates to Denver include baggage fees?

Southwest offers two free checked bags per passenger, so the rates to Denver typically include these baggage fees. However, additional fees may apply for overweight or oversized bags.

Can I change or cancel my Southwest flight to Denver if the rates go down?

Yes, Southwest has a generous policy for changing or canceling flights. If you notice a decrease in rates for your flight to Denver, you can contact Southwest to make changes to your reservation and potentially receive a credit for the price difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • pampered_chef_swva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
khergatt