• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sooo Excited--Just Bought Dh's Bday Gift

In summary, Brian's mom is going in with him to buy him a new iPod. He has an original iPod and the battery is worthless - it would have cost over $300 to fix. He got him a 16g Nano instead. He is excited to get it because he can watch his shows on the screen while working out.
chefkathy
I had a great November, so I splurged and bought DH a new Ipod! Actually, his mom is going in with me, but it's still more than I would normally spend.

He has the ORIGINAL Ipod and the battery is worthless--would have been over $300 to fix. It was cheaper to buy a new one!

I got him the 16g Nano. I think he'll like it.

I'm so excited I had to tell someone! His B-day is New Year's Day.

He'll be thrilled!!!!

He will LOVE it!

I LOVE my Nano. I put movies on it and everything! He'll love it!

Nanisu said:
I LOVE my Nano. I put movies on it and everything! He'll love it!

You put movies on it?! Doesn't it give you a headache watching a whole movie on the little screen? Aren't you easily distracted because it is so little? These are my questions from watching the commercials so I'm glad I have a real person to ask now! I hope you don't mind.

DEFINITELY a cool gift! I have one and you'd be surprised...watching a show on it isn't that bad, although I haven't done it for a whole hour show or anything. I was psyched to get it because at my health club you can plug it in to the treadmill or the eliptical machine with the tv screens on them and watch your shows ON THE SCREEN! It is so cool and for a while it really movitated me to go work out. Unfortunately I haven't been in a while because I've been so swamped!

I'm excited to have it for the flight out for leadership because I'm going to download some shows or a movie on there to watch. He'll love it!

Hey Deb~~ Brian will love it. Transfer some songs on to it from Itunes and give it to him (or if he already has a playlist on there) so he can listen to songs right away!!

Merry Christmas!! Tell him Anthony and I said Happy Birthday!

pampmomof3 said:
Hey Deb~~ Brian will love it. Transfer some songs on to it from Itunes and give it to him (or if he already has a playlist on there) so he can listen to songs right away!!

Merry Christmas!! Tell him Anthony and I said Happy Birthday!

Oh, girl, you should SEE his iTunes! I think he imported every single CD we own a while back.

DebbieJ said:
Oh, girl, you should SEE his iTunes! I think he imported every single CD we own a while back.

Haha! It sounds like ours!! We have over 25k songs!! :rolleyes:

What is the "Sooo Excited--Just Bought Dh's Bday Gift" product?

The "Sooo Excited--Just Bought Dh's Bday Gift" product is a gift set from Pampered Chef that includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets for the home cook.

What items are included in the gift set?

The gift set includes a chef's knife, a cutting board, a set of measuring cups and spoons, a garlic press, and a citrus juicer.

Is the gift set customizable?

Unfortunately, the gift set is not customizable. However, each item in the set is high-quality and perfect for any home cook.

Can I purchase the gift set online?

Yes, the gift set can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there a warranty for the items in the gift set?

Yes, all items in the gift set come with a one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your items, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • wadesgirl