• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!

In summary, "Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that teaches new recipes and cooking techniques from home. To sign up, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or register on their website. No special equipment is needed, but basic cooking utensils and ingredients are recommended. You can invite friends and family to join you for the class and expect to learn a variety of easy-to-follow recipes for different dietary restrictions.
susanr613
Gold Member
Lately (ok this year) I have been in a slump and have not been good about 3-2-1. Tonight was my only night without any plans or obligations, so I was torn between making calls and zoning out in front of the TV. So I compromised - watched Next Food Network Star and then told myself I'd just make OOB calls. Well, that led to me picking up my call list which I started in March and have updated sporadically. Here are my results:
- sending a catalog and brochure to a woman whose DD is marrying in October. She already knows of a thing or two she wants to order for her DD
- calling someone back at noon tomorrow to look at calendars
- calling someone back friday for a possible last minute july show (she wants the bowls)
- and then....someone called ME about coming to her huge picnic in September and doing a demo!

I'm very happy with myself and just had to share :D

Woo hoo! Thanks for sharing. There's a reason they're always harping on us to make those calls. :)

WooHoo... Awesome Susan!

Nice job, I'm envious!

Congrats, Susan!

That's fantastic!

Way to go Susan. I have been feeling the same way as you lately. Yesterday on my lunch, I made 10 phone calls, mostly messages, however, I have two recruiting interviews for Thursday. :)

1. What exactly is "Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!"?

"Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive way for you to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from the comfort of your own home.

2. How do I sign up for "Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!"?

You can sign up for "Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by registering on our website. Simply choose the date and time that works best for you and follow the prompts to complete your registration.

3. Do I need to have any special equipment to participate in "Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate. However, we do recommend having basic cooking utensils and ingredients on hand to fully participate in the class.

4. Can I invite my friends and family to join me for "Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!"?

Absolutely! "Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!" is a great way to connect with friends and family while learning new cooking skills together. Simply register them for the class or invite them to join you during the scheduled class time.

5. What type of recipes can I expect to learn in "Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!"?

We offer a variety of recipes in "Soo Glad I Picked up the Phone Tonight!", including main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. Our recipes are easy to follow and use fresh, simple ingredients. We also offer options for various dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kcmckay