• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!

I got mine and they are really nice!I love the cover, the layout and all!Can we still use the purple show planners I still have 12 of them left with only 3 shows in Feb??!Yes, you can use the old planners until they are gone. The changes they made are fine tuning, not major.
heat123
Silver Member
Yeay- I finally received my very first COK and I LOVE the new catalog! Love the cover, the layout and all! Can we still use the purple show planners I still have 12 of them left with only 3 shows in Feb??! :eek:

I'm very excited about this spring season and hope it brings us all lots of bookings and sales! :)

Love the wedding registry enhancment. I guess I love it all! I hope every new season is this exciting! :rolleyes:

Did you purchase any of the new products? I went ahead and bought package A and the new stone. I thought, can't sell em if they can't see em! At first I wasn't real impressed with the new stuff, but now that I can see it, I like it a lot!

Free Planners!You can use the old planners until they are gone. The changes they made are fine tuning, not major. However, I love the new ones!

Did you know that everytime you place an order, you can get 1 order of planners for free? That's 15 planners! Just click on the N/C box on that line! I stumble across stuff all the time that you can get one of for free! When you place your next order, just click on the N/C box for each item. If you can't get it, it won't let you actually mark it! It's always one of each item only, but, hey, free is FREE!

Happy selling! :D

got it!That's awesome about the free planners (every time) we order something?!
I did receive my sell a thon level 2 stuff and was contemplating buying the rest for $98! I really want to but know I shouldn't put all my paychecks towards more PC stuff :p . It's so hard to resist though! I'm going to get some new stuff from Merrill though (can't resist that)!

Love the new spring colors, catalog and products! Yipeee! Spring 06 should be awesome for sales!

Now I just need to start filling up March, April and the rest of the season! :rolleyes:

Know what ya mean. Probably shouldn't have bought Package A, but couldn't resist. Now I don't have a clue where I am going to put everything! :p I didn't earn any of the sell-a-thon. Cooking and Entertaining have always been my thing, so I'm just thrilled to be able to purchase everything half price! When I was young, I can still remember my brother asking what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said a Chef! He said I didn't want to do that because I would have to be fat to be a chef. Well, I got that part down now, so I should be all set! :D

nikked said:
Did you know that everytime you place an order, you can get 1 order of planners for free? That's 15 planners! Just click on the N/C box on that line! I stumble across stuff all the time that you can get one of for free! When you place your next order, just click on the N/C box for each item. If you can't get it, it won't let you actually mark it! It's always one of each item only, but, hey, free is FREE!

Are you sure this works? It let me check no cost on 100 catalogs!

I order the free show planners on every single paperwork order, as well as the free KC agreements. Those are the two things it says on the paperwork/supply form that we can get the first pack free.

You can get one set of show planners and one set of agreements for free per month.

heat123 said:
I guess I love it all! I hope every new season is this exciting! :rolleyes:
Every season is this exciting!!! I was just telling my husband that every time they come out with new products and a new catalog I say..."Now this is the best its ever been!"... I can't see how it can get better, but it always does! :D

OK, Duh.

When you guys say you can order supplies online... where are you ordering from? I checked consultant's corner and I saw the samples, but not the paperwork.

Thanks!

Rachel

RachelNguyen said:
OK, Duh.

When you guys say you can order supplies online... where are you ordering from? I checked consultant's corner and I saw the samples, but not the paperwork.

Thanks!

Rachel
No, you do have to order your supplies through Pampered partner or by snail mail.

where in pampered partner?

Oh,

Found it! I will have to update before the new products are visible though. I'll do that tonight after I enter my last January show.

Thanks!

DZmom said:
Are you sure this works? It let me check no cost on 100 catalogs!

Did you get your catalogs?

1. What is included in the "Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!"?

The "Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!" includes a variety of essential kitchen tools and products from Pampered Chef. This includes our top-selling items such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Food Chopper, as well as a selection of versatile cookware and bakeware.

2. How does the "Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!" differ from other Pampered Chef kits?

The "Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!" is unique because it is specifically designed for those who are looking to upgrade their kitchen tools and equipment. It includes a mix of new and popular products, making it a perfect choice for those who want to revamp their cooking experience.

3. Can I customize the items included in the "Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!"?

Unfortunately, the items in the "Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!" cannot be customized. However, we offer a variety of other kits that allow you to select the specific products you need for your kitchen.

4. Is the "Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!" available for purchase online?

Yes, the "Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!" can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply add the kit to your cart and complete the checkout process to have it delivered to your doorstep.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts available for the "Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!"?

At this time, there are no special offers or discounts available for the "Soo Excited About This Change Over Kit!". However, purchasing this kit may qualify you for other special promotions or rewards, so be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mel92504
Replies