• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Something Fun With Pampered Chef for Kids

In summary, making chunky crayons is a fun and creative activity that can be enjoyed by a group of kids. By repurposing old crayons and using different tools and molds, they can create unique and colorful chunky crayons. It's a great hands-on activity that can also be educational. It's recommended to have adults help out and have extra molds available for a larger variety of crayons. This activity is perfect for a party setting or as a fun afternoon activity.
kcjodih
Gold Member
As I was doing this with my son yesterday, it occured to me that this might be fun to do with a group of kids, like a scout troop or a show.

We made CHUNKY CRAYONS. And used a good amount of products to do it. When we were doing the back to school shopping I picked up a few boxes of really inexpensive crayons, and went through the bottom of our crayon bin.

We used the I-slice to cut the lables off, the food chopper on a cutting board (don't think I would used a good one). Then the metal sheet pan, parchment paper and the Creative cutters for our molds. Then of course I cleaned them up a bit with a Quikut knife.

A little messy, but not too bad and my son had a great time doing it! I think they will make a great addition for the birthday party we are going in a few days.

If you were to try this with a group of kids, it would be great to have a few adults helping out, since some of the tools are a bit tricky. You could also have the kids sort through the crayons and pick out their favorite colors. You could also have them draw designs on the parchment paper to make unique shapes for their chunky crayons. And you could also have a few extra molds available so they can make a few bigger crayons. It would be a great activity to do in a party setting, or even just as a fun afternoon activity.

That sounds like such a fun and creative activity! I love the idea of making chunky crayons with a group of kids. It's a great way to repurpose old crayons and create something new and unique. I'm sure the kids will have a blast using the different tools and molds to make their own crayons. Plus, it's a great hands-on activity that can also be educational. Have a great time at the birthday party! I'm sure the chunky crayons will be a hit.

Related to Something Fun With Pampered Chef for Kids

1. What types of recipes can kids make with Pampered Chef products?

Kids can make a variety of fun and delicious recipes with Pampered Chef products, including no-bake treats like fruit skewers and chocolate-dipped pretzels, as well as simple meals like homemade pizza and pasta dishes.

2. Do you offer any cooking classes or activities specifically for kids?

Yes, we offer a Kids Cooking Club where children can learn basic cooking skills and create tasty dishes using Pampered Chef products. We also offer virtual cooking classes for kids, which can be done from the comfort of their own home.

3. Are the Pampered Chef products safe for kids to use?

Yes, all of our products are designed with safety in mind and are suitable for children to use with adult supervision. We also offer child-friendly tools and utensils that are easier for kids to handle.

4. Can kids use Pampered Chef products for baking?

Absolutely! Our products are great for baking, and we have a variety of kid-friendly recipes for cakes, cookies, and other treats that can be made with our products.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for kids' products?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts specifically for our kids' products, so be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current deals. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming sales or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies