1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Someone with a scanner who attended conference...

1. Geekgirl69

Geekgirl69 Advanced Member Gold Member

would anyone be able to scan and post the "I love what I do" insert from the conference tote? I wanted to laminate mine since I like it better than the one in the new billboard pack but mine got caught in the rain and some of the dots came off.

TIA.

Aug 2, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Hope this works. Mine's a bit ragged along the top, but I don't think too much of that scanned in. CS limits the size of the file, so if it's not good enough to print, let me know.

Attached Files:

Aug 2, 2009
  3. Liquid Sky

Liquid Sky Advanced Member

Great idea about laminating them! I didn't think of that...duh....and was getting sad that they start to look wrangled after a while in the tote.

Aug 2, 2009
  4. Geekgirl69

The part on top is barely noticeable. It's not the "crispest" image but for a catalog tote I don't think anybody is going to be staring at it saying hey it's fuzzy, etc. At least all the dots are there, lol.

Thanks so much, now off to laminate it.

Aug 2, 2009
  5. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I took my boards into Office Depot as soon as I got home and I think it cost me all of $5 or something. I was happy! They look good and people seem to be hungry when they see it. OR OR OR they think its the new catalog!

Aug 2, 2009
  6. Geekgirl69

I have a laminator here, I just procrastinated too long on the billboard with the dots... hmm procrastination, seems to be my MO.

Aug 2, 2009
  7. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I scanned it at 300 dpi, but CS shrunk the file... I did notice that when I opened the image in a separate window, my IE wants to "shrink-to-fit" and it is a bit fuzzy. But if you click the option to show it full sized, it's crisper.

Aug 3, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted