• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone With a Scanner Who Attended Conference...

In summary, the "I love what I do" insert from the conference tote was not good enough to print and some of the dots came off.
Geekgirl69
Gold Member
would anyone be able to scan and post the "I love what I do" insert from the conference tote? I wanted to laminate mine since I like it better than the one in the new billboard pack but mine got caught in the rain and some of the dots came off.

TIA.

Hope this works. Mine's a bit ragged along the top, but I don't think too much of that scanned in. CS limits the size of the file, so if it's not good enough to print, let me know.

Attachments

• ILoveWhatIDo.jpg
    ILoveWhatIDo.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 492
Geekgirl69 said:
I wanted to laminate mine since I like it better than the one in the new billboard pack...

TIA.

Great idea about laminating them! I didn't think of that...duh....and was getting sad that they start to look wrangled after a while in the tote.

NooraK said:
Hope this works. Mine's a bit ragged along the top, but I don't think too much of that scanned in. CS limits the size of the file, so if it's not good enough to print, let me know.

The part on top is barely noticeable. It's not the "crispest" image but for a catalog tote I don't think anybody is going to be staring at it saying hey it's fuzzy, etc. At least all the dots are there, lol.

Thanks so much, now off to laminate it.

I took my boards into Office Depot as soon as I got home and I think it cost me all of $5 or something. I was happy! They look good and people seem to be hungry when they see it. OR OR OR they think its the new catalog!

I have a laminator here, I just procrastinated too long on the billboard with the dots... hmm procrastination, seems to be my MO.

Geekgirl69 said:
The part on top is barely noticeable. It's not the "crispest" image but for a catalog tote I don't think anybody is going to be staring at it saying hey it's fuzzy, etc. At least all the dots are there, lol.

Thanks so much, now off to laminate it.

I scanned it at 300 dpi, but CS shrunk the file... I did notice that when I opened the image in a separate window, my IE wants to "shrink-to-fit" and it is a bit fuzzy. But if you click the option to show it full sized, it's crisper.

Related to Someone With a Scanner Who Attended Conference...

1. Can you tell me more about the scanner that was used at the conference?

The scanner used at the conference is the Pampered Chef Scanner, which is a handheld device that allows you to quickly and easily scan products and recipes. It is lightweight and portable, making it perfect for use at events and shows.

2. How does the scanner work?

The scanner uses advanced barcode technology to scan product and recipe barcodes. When a barcode is scanned, the scanner will display the product information and allow you to add it to your order or wish list. It also has a built-in search function for finding specific products or recipes.

3. Is the scanner easy to use?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Scanner is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It has a simple interface and intuitive features, making it accessible for all users, even those with minimal technical experience.

4. Can the scanner be used with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the scanner can be used with all Pampered Chef products, including cookware, stoneware, and kitchen tools. It can also be used to scan and save your favorite recipes from our website or from our cookbooks.

5. Is the scanner only available for purchase at conferences?

No, the Pampered Chef Scanner is available for purchase through our website or through our independent consultants. It can also be found at select retail locations. However, it is often featured and available for purchase at our conferences and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • imported_pckrissy