• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Someone Point Me in the Right Direction

In summary, "Someone Point Me in the Right Direction" is a virtual guide on our website that helps you easily find specific products, recipes, or information. To use it, click on the icon and enter a keyword or phrase related to your search. It is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices and currently only available in English. Feedback and suggestions for improvements are welcome.
ckmom002
i know i have seen it somewhere but i cant find it i need a flyer or somthing that tells of all the price changes..
thanks in advance
ami

Here is one that I used today. I didn't make it.

Attachments

• Price Increases.doc
    32 KB · Views: 349
Check your weekly web bitesTPC listed it in our last weekly email, but here it is for you now, too!

*Kitchen Shears $14.00 -> $15.00
*Apple Peeler Corer Slicer Stand $12.75 -> $13.00
*Chillzanne Rectangular Server $30.00 -> $35.00
*Chillzanne Bowl $19.25 -> $22.50
*Chillzanne Mini-Bowl $10.50 -> $12.00
*Classic Batter Bowl $13.00 -> $14.50
*Small Batter Bowl $10.00 -> $11.00
*Parchment Paper $5.75 -> $6.25
*Bakers Roller $14.00 -> $15.50
*Cake Stencil Set $11.00 -> $11.50
*Farmers Market Seasoning Set $6.00 -> $6.75
*Beer Bread $8.75 -> $9.00

Happy Selling!

why is the price increase not in the email for the quick stir pitchers?? i am just wondering

What is "Someone Point Me in the Right Direction"?

"Someone Point Me in the Right Direction" is a tool designed to help you easily navigate and find what you are looking for on our website. It acts as a virtual guide, directing you to the specific products, recipes, or information you need.

How do I use "Someone Point Me in the Right Direction"?

To use "Someone Point Me in the Right Direction", simply click on the icon located in the top right corner of our website. Then, type in a keyword or phrase related to what you are looking for and click "Search". The tool will provide you with relevant results and suggestions to help guide you to the right direction.

Can I use "Someone Point Me in the Right Direction" on my mobile device?

Yes, "Someone Point Me in the Right Direction" is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices. You can access it by clicking on the icon on our website or by downloading our mobile app.

Is "Someone Point Me in the Right Direction" available in multiple languages?

Currently, "Someone Point Me in the Right Direction" is only available in English. However, we are constantly working to improve our user experience and may offer additional language options in the future.

Can I suggest a feature or improvement for "Someone Point Me in the Right Direction"?

Yes, we welcome all feedback and suggestions for improving our tools and services. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team with your suggestions and we will take them into consideration for future updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sculbertson2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies