• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reconnect with My Director Scottie Brister | Get Back in the Game!

In summary, to reconnect with Director Scottie Brister, you can reach out through various means such as email, phone, social media, or attending events. It is possible to work with them even if you haven't been active in Pampered Chef for a while, as they are happy to support old team members. They offer resources such as training, team meetings, and a supportive community to help you get back in the game. Collaborating with Director Scottie Brister can benefit you by providing personalized support, access to resources, and their knowledge and experience in the business. They may also offer incentives or rewards for reconnecting with them, as well as ongoing incentives for active team members.
ckmom002
I have been inactive for a while now. and i would love to become active again.. my director is scottie brister and i cant seem to figure out how to get ahold of her (i lost everything) but the only problom is is that i live in ky now can someone please help me get ahold of scottie (maybe an email or somthing)

Thanks Ami

call PC Home Office and they can help you. 1888ourchef

I have her email. I will PM you.

Scottie is AWESOME!! I took a class with her at Leadership. She was so funny and real. That accent is too cute. Then she spoke to the general session at Leadership. Man, what an inspiration!

Thanks i got it.. Yes she is awsome!!! Im going to miss her...

Good luck Ami!

1. How do I reconnect with my Director Scottie Brister?

To reconnect with Director Scottie Brister, you can reach out to them directly through email or phone. You can also connect with them through social media or attend any events or meetings they may be hosting.

2. Can I still work with Director Scottie Brister if I haven't been active in Pampered Chef for a while?

Yes, you can still work with Director Scottie Brister even if you haven't been active in Pampered Chef for a while. They are always happy to reconnect with old team members and support them in getting back into the business.

3. What resources does Director Scottie Brister offer to help me get back in the game?

Director Scottie Brister offers various resources to help you get back in the game, including training and coaching, team meetings and events, and access to a supportive community of consultants. They also have a personalized approach to help you reach your goals.

4. How can I benefit from working with Director Scottie Brister?

Working with Director Scottie Brister can help you grow your business and reach your goals. They provide personalized support and guidance, as well as access to resources and a supportive community. They also have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the Pampered Chef business.

5. Does Director Scottie Brister offer any incentives or rewards for reconnecting with them?

Yes, Director Scottie Brister may offer incentives or rewards for reconnecting with them and getting back in the game. These can include bonuses, promotions, or other recognition for your efforts. They also offer ongoing incentives for active team members to help them grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
soonerchef