• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exec Cookware in Convection Oven

In summary, the Exec Cookware is versatile and durable, as it can be used in both conventional and convection ovens. It is also dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. Metal utensils should not be used with the cookware to avoid damaging the non-stick coating. The cookware can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and the lids are oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, but not suitable for high-heat cooking methods.
straitfan
Gold Member
Is it okay to use the Exec. cookware in a convection oven? I can't find anything anywhere that says not to.......Can someone point me in the right direction for info. if it's stated somewhere? Can't find it in use and care or the "tip sheet" for consultants. Thanks!

I don't think I've seen anywhere that says you can't use it in a convection oven. But I'd think that the max temperature you should use on it would be 375 degrees, since that's the equivalent to 400 with a conventional oven.

I have a convection oven and use my cookware in it all the time. No problems.

1. Can I use the Exec Cookware in a convection oven?

Yes, the Exec Cookware is designed to be used in both conventional and convection ovens. It is made with high-quality materials that can withstand the high temperatures and circulating air of a convection oven.

2. Is the Exec Cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Exec Cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the cookware.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Exec Cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Exec Cookware as it can scratch the non-stick coating. We suggest using nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils to preserve the quality of the cookware.

4. What is the maximum temperature that the Exec Cookware can withstand?

The Exec Cookware can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for use in most ovens.

5. Are the lids for the Exec Cookware oven-safe?

Yes, the lids for the Exec Cookware are oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. They are not recommended for use in high-heat cooking methods such as broiling or grilling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jchriste65
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pattikake
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • quiverfull7