• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving the Mystery of a Missing Barpan Order

In summary, to track your missing Barpan order, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order History" tab. If your order is marked as delivered but you haven't received it, first check with household members or neighbors. If you still can't locate it, contact customer service. You can request a cancellation and refund for a missing order, but it is recommended to wait a few more days before doing so. Replacement of a missing order cannot be expedited, but alternative options will be discussed if the item is no longer in stock.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I know there is a way to do this but the cobwebs in my head won't clear yet! I have a customer who broke her barpan - I looked up all (I think) her orders by shows she has or attended and can't find that she bought one -

HOW do I pull up her history? Instead of going thru all my shows, isn't there a way to put in a guest/host name and it comes up with everything they purchased from you?

If she did get if from someone else, can I do the adjustment if she doesn't have the receipt?

If you go in the Customer Name section and pull up the customer there is a tab that says Order History. Check there.

The order history won't be complete if some of your sales were from PP and weren't accurately tied to the customer. Just an FYI on that (one of my clustermates has this problem because she didn't always use the customer lookup in PP when entering orders for customers who already were in the program).

Related to Solving the Mystery of a Missing Barpan Order

1. How do I track my missing Barpan order?

To track your missing Barpan order, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipping progress.

2. What should I do if my Barpan order is marked as delivered but I haven't received it?

If your Barpan order is marked as delivered but you haven't received it, first check with any household members or neighbors to see if they may have received the package. If you still can't locate the order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I cancel my missing Barpan order and receive a refund?

If your Barpan order has gone missing, you can request a cancellation and refund by contacting our customer service team. However, we recommend waiting a few more days to see if the order arrives before canceling.

4. Is there a way to expedite the replacement of my missing Barpan order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the replacement of a missing Barpan order. However, we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

5. What happens if my missing Barpan order is no longer in stock?

If your missing Barpan order is no longer in stock, our customer service team will reach out to you to discuss alternative options. This may include a replacement product or a refund for the missing item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • MarineGurl020412