• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solutions for Unsolved Problems: Ideas Wanted!

In summary, "Solutions for Unsolved Problems: Ideas Wanted!" is a campaign launched by Pampered Chef to gather innovative and creative ideas from their community to solve everyday kitchen problems. Ideas can be submitted through their website or social media using the hashtag #PCUnsolvedProblems. They are looking for solutions to a wide range of kitchen problems and if your idea is chosen, you will receive recognition, a special gift, and potentially collaborate with the team to see your idea become a Pampered Chef product. The deadline for submissions is [insert deadline date here], but they are always open to new ideas and suggestions even after the campaign has ended.
jwpamp
Does anyone have one yet? TIA!

what is an OOF?????????? Waht does TIA mean?????

OOF= Outside Order Form
TIA= Thanks in AdvanceHTH= Hope this helps :)

here's one

Attachments

• HWC2011pinkproductorderform.doc
    598.5 KB · Views: 524
Thanks for that one, was looking for Kris's!!

Did you know that HO made one up for us this year? Go to the HWC page on CC.

Here it is and Kam added a place to enter your info on it.

Attachments

• 2011 HWC_order_form_fillable.pdf
    144.5 KB · Views: 528
Silly question, why are the prices $1 higher than the PC flier shows? Thanks!

:chef:Has anyone made an OOF to send along with host packets?? The product one look fantastic!!

I am going to work on one this weekend! I know I have been out of the loop lately....there is just so much going on at home. :) It's on it's way!

Here it is! I'll post a thread with June also.

Attachments

• may 2011 oof.doc
    874 KB · Views: 360
  • june 2011 oof.doc
    155.5 KB · Views: 268
Thanks much Kris! Sure appreciate these tons!

What is "Solutions for Unsolved Problems: Ideas Wanted!"?

"Solutions for Unsolved Problems: Ideas Wanted!" is a campaign launched by Pampered Chef to gather innovative and creative ideas from our community to solve everyday kitchen problems. We believe that our customers have the best insights and solutions, and we want to collaborate with them to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

How can I submit my idea?

You can submit your idea by visiting our website and filling out the submission form. Make sure to provide as much detail and context as possible, including any relevant images or videos. You can also share your idea on social media using the hashtag #PCUnsolvedProblems and tagging us @PamperedChef.

What types of problems are you looking to solve?

We are looking for solutions to a wide range of kitchen problems, from meal prep and organization to cooking techniques and product improvements. We want to hear about any challenges or frustrations you have encountered in the kitchen, and we are open to any and all ideas that can help make cooking and meal prep easier.

What do I get if my idea is chosen?

If your idea is selected, you will receive recognition on our website and social media platforms, as well as a special gift from Pampered Chef. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with our team to develop and refine your idea, and potentially see it come to life as a Pampered Chef product.

Is there a deadline for submitting ideas?

Yes, the deadline for submitting ideas is [insert deadline date here]. We encourage you to submit your ideas as soon as possible to ensure they are considered for this campaign. However, we are always open to new ideas and suggestions, so feel free to share your ideas with us even after the campaign has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mgmedwards
  • chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies