• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So EXCITED about Spring Launch!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I just got off the phone with my director....and now I'm even more excited about Spring Launch, just because of how well everything is fitting together!

We will be leaving Friday afternoon, we drive for about 1 1/2 hours to the commuter train, which then will take us almost practically right to our hotel, and the conference center where we will be having the Launch.
We were able to get an AWESOME rate @ The Embassy Suites, and will only be paying $30 for the night for each of us....AND The Embassy price includes free drinks and appetizers at night, and a FULL Breakfast Buffet in the morning, with made to order omelets, waffles, etc...

AND It's connected to the Conference Center by a Skywalk! Whoo hooo!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Oh - and 5 of my team signed up to go! I'm sooooo pumped about that!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I am excited too ... even though I don't know all the details yet!

There are 2 people from my cluster going but when I asked if I could ride along, they were unsure if there was room in the car. HOWEVER ... thanks to this wonderful board, since then TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE have approached me offering to let me tag along! It is amazing how welcoming these people have been and that, alone, is cause for celebration!

I contacted one of my November hosts last week and she wants the spring minis so she can maybe collect a few orders for me in March! Her ex claimed the grilling tools in the divorce.

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
That's a great deal, Becky - but, I've still got you beat! haha

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Wow!! The Embassy Suites is an awesome hotel!! Only 2 of my team is going. I'm happy that any of them are going!

cookie325

Apr 27, 2009
I can't wait either, although we have a long 6 hr drive! :( But I'm still excited...this is my first PC conference without a hubby or a baby in tow! YAY!!!

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
Becky - that is AWESOME!!! Sounds like a fun trip!!
Mine will be a day thing, but I am super pumped up about the meeting!!
We ended up having 6 people in our cluster going...yay!!! That will make the commute much more fun and seem less time consuming since we have to make our way through Dallas traffic. When you have a car full of people, you don't even notice it!

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I'm excited too- but I'm a training junkie! :D Plus I know there is always good energy at things like this....lots of fun!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I'm excited, too! Of course, you people know me. I'm easily excitable. :)

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
It also means I get to get out of the house for a whole day and spend it with BIG PEOPLE! *lol*

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
I'm also really excited about this! We are doing it as a day trip (ours is just an hour from us). BUT - FOUR of my direct recruits are going with us & one is driving up from Alabama just to attend the meeting with us.

I am so excited!! I know it's going to be a great day & can't wait to see what PC has in store for us. I know it will be awesome!!

Pampered_Ashley84

Gold Member
May 15, 2009
I too am really excited! Our's is just a day trip as well, since we're only an hour away from Louisville, but there are 15 consultants from my cluster going! Can't wait :D

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
Looking forward to it myself. Becky, do we have a plan for what time/train we are taking from MI City? Are we going right to the hotel? And most importantly, doo we get to go to the mall on Friday night??? :)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Looking forward to it myself. Becky, do we have a plan for what time/train we are taking from MI City? Are we going right to the hotel? And most importantly, doo we get to go to the mall on Friday night??? :)

I think we are going in two different waves. I know that at least a couple of my team can't leave until after they get out of work on Friday, but Jen and I were wanting to go shortly after noon - when would you want to go?

I'm still not clear which train time we are taking from MI City. I would imagine we'd go to the hotel first to check in and dump our stuff...and I'm much more concerned about where we are going for dinner than I am about going to the mall.:D Really, I don't care to go to the mall - but I'm sure there will be time for those who do.

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
I'm excited too. My director and two other cluster mates are driving together Wed.AM to go to Bellevue. I couldn't really take a second day off of work, and didn't want to drive four hours, some in dark, alone. I found a PC consultant not in my cluster in the same boat, so she's driving with me to Seattle. I can't wait to see all the fun things. Bummer I have to go back to work for just one day in the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
Replies
Views