• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snow Finally in Nj...need Prayers for Safe Journey Home for Dh

V
vwpamperedchef
Well I am sure many of you remember I was hoping for some snowfall in NJ, while people in MI and IL were saying ENOUGH already.

Be careful what you wish for.....probably going to get 5+ inches today which is great, I love it. Going to shovel (exercise) in a few minutes.

The downfall you ask? My DH works in NY, about 2 1/2 hours away without snow...so I tried to convince him to stay over and come back Saturday but his office closed (mililtary) and he's the only one who showed up to work. So he's going to wait a few hours, til the roads get cleared, and hopes to come home.

Keep him in your prayers for a safe ride home. TIA!:angel:

My in Laws are visiting from IL, so I am thinking that they brought the snow with them here to us in Southern NJ. I was shocked when I woke up this morning!
I will keep your husband in mind for his safe drive home. And to all who have to be on the road today.

I pray that your DH (and everyone else) drives slowly and safely home!

Related to Snow Finally in Nj...need Prayers for Safe Journey Home for Dh

1. Why were you hoping for snow in NJ when others in MI and IL were tired of it?

I love snow and was hoping for a beautiful winter wonderland in NJ. Plus, I haven't had much snow this winter compared to other parts of the country.

2. How much snow are you expecting in NJ?

We are expecting 5+ inches of snow today, which is great for me. I enjoy the snow and love shoveling as a form of exercise.

3. What is the downside of the snowfall in NJ?

The downside is that my husband works in NY, about 2 1/2 hours away without snow. I tried to convince him to stay over and come back on Saturday, but his office closed (military) and he's the only one who showed up to work. So he has to brave the snowy roads to come home.

4. Do you have any concerns for your husband's safety on his journey home?

Yes, I am definitely worried about my husband's safety. The roads will be snowy and slippery, and I hope he can make it home safely.

5. Can we offer our prayers for your husband's safe journey home?

Yes, I would greatly appreciate it if you could keep my husband in your prayers for a safe ride home. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies