• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Victory: 5 Attendees, 2 Bookings, 1 Possible Recruit

In summary, it is recommended to invite at least 5 attendees to your Small Victory party to increase the chances of getting bookings and potential recruits. While it is not necessary to have 2 bookings at the party, it is a good goal to aim for to meet sales goals and earn rewards. You can have more than 5 attendees, but make sure to have enough supplies. To approach potential recruits, casually mention the opportunity during the party and follow up afterwards. If no bookings or recruits are obtained, continue hosting parties and reaching out to potential customers for success.
crazy4dabug
Nothing like the 9 bookings but I'm still happy with it.
Did a show tonight and 5 ppl showed up...so it's a small total thus far..but out of 5 ppl I got 2 bookings and 1 possible recruit. She's seriously thinking about it and I'm trying to get her to come to our cluster meeting monday night. I hope she does.

So, Hopefully it'll work out that way.

That is great.

Great job Deanna!!! I hope that it works out with your lead! I know that inviting them to cluster meeting usually seals the deal for some. :D Good Luck!

Wonderful!

Thanks ya'll! I just love my job! :D

1. How many attendees should I invite to my Small Victory party?

We recommend inviting at least 5 attendees to your Small Victory party. This will ensure a good turnout and increase your chances of getting bookings and potential recruits.

2. Is it necessary to have 2 bookings at my Small Victory party?

While it is not required to have 2 bookings at your Small Victory party, it is a good goal to aim for. This will help you meet your sales goals and potentially earn rewards and incentives from Pampered Chef.

3. Can I have more than 5 attendees at my Small Victory party?

Yes, you can definitely have more than 5 attendees at your Small Victory party. The more the merrier! Just make sure to have enough seating and supplies for everyone.

4. How do I approach potential recruits at my Small Victory party?

We recommend casually mentioning the opportunity to join Pampered Chef during your party presentation, and then following up with interested individuals afterwards. You can also offer to schedule a one-on-one meeting with them to discuss the benefits of becoming a consultant.

5. What happens if I don't get any bookings or recruits at my Small Victory party?

Don't worry, a Small Victory party is just one of many opportunities to get bookings and recruits for your Pampered Chef business. Keep hosting parties and reaching out to potential customers and recruits, and you will see success in no time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dragonflyz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dragonflyz
  • kateforce
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
crissyspampchef
  • Sheila