• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Round Stone Recipe Request

In summary, the Small Round Stone is a versatile kitchen tool that is safe to use in the microwave and oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be used to make a variety of dishes, including homemade pizza, roasted vegetables, chicken pot pie, and chocolate chip cookies. When cleaning, it is best to let the stone cool completely before scraping off any food residue or using warm water and mild dish soap. The Small Round Stone is not suitable for stovetop use and should be stored in a cool, dry place on a flat surface to prevent damage.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hello... I am looking for recipes for the small round stone (the one that looks like a plate). I gave a customer a couple of recipes for it, but she was looking for a few more.

Sell her the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. There's a few in there.

It's not actual recipes but the small stone is great for one serving convince foods! My husband makes crab rangoons all the time on it. Great for grill cheese sandwiches, personal pizzas and pretty much everything else along those lines!

Last edited:
I just baked a package of 8 crescent rolls on mine tonight.....fit perfectly.

Sounds good! The recipes are actually for my mother in law, whose in her 70's. God bless her!

What are some popular recipes to make with the Small Round Stone?

The Small Round Stone is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes. Some popular recipes include homemade pizza, roasted vegetables, chicken pot pie, and chocolate chip cookies.

Can I use the Small Round Stone in the microwave?

Yes, the Small Round Stone is safe to use in the microwave. It is also oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for a wide range of recipes.

How do I clean the Small Round Stone?

The best way to clean the Small Round Stone is to let it cool completely, then scrape off any food residue with a scraper or spatula. You can also use warm water and a mild dish soap, but avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.

Can the Small Round Stone be used on the stovetop?

No, the Small Round Stone is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

What is the best way to store the Small Round Stone?

The Small Round Stone should be stored in a cool, dry place. It is recommended to store it on a flat surface, such as a shelf or in a kitchen cabinet, to prevent it from cracking or breaking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSuzieQ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • SarahN17
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SarahN17
  • chef_kimmo