• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slow Updates: Comparing 2 Software Tools

In summary, somebody else noticed that these two are slow to update. The person has a team that is less than $2000 from earning TPC in First Line Sales and is concerned about the slow updating.
amy07
anybody else notice that these 2 are slow to update?

Yes, they are very very slow to update!

very slow lately. Which makes it very hard to keep track this way.

yes, very slow, which makes me very nervous here at month end.

yep...it's driving me nuts! (though some would say I've already reached that destination. :))

legacypc46 said:
yep...it's driving me nuts! (though some would say I've already reached that destination. :))

LOL!!:love0010:

legacypc46 said:

yeah, I think it's my zipcode too!

Yes, it's very very annoying!!

My team is less than $2000 from earning TPC in First Line Sales. Slow updating is going to be the death of me over the next few days....I can feel my hair turning gray as we speak!! UGGGG!:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

debchefia said:
my team is less than $2000 from earning tpc in first line sales. Slow updating is going to be the death of me over the next few days....i can feel my hair turning gray as we speak!! Ugggg!:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

good luck!!!!

DebChefIA said:
My team is less than $2000 from earning TPC in First Line Sales. Slow updating is going to be the death of me over the next few days....I can feel my hair turning gray as we speak!! UGGGG!:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

Last year I was trying to keep up to date on my Consultants' sales to make sure we hit a goal. I asked them to each make a screen print of their Monthly Sales diary and email it to me when they were finished submitting for the month. It worked great!

DebChefIA said:

Wahoo! How exciting...cheering for you!

DebChefIA said:

GOOD LUCK!! How exciting and nauseating at the same time! :p

I know--I am actually going to make it I think in Sales! But it's driving me nuts having to track everything in excel--one year I missed it- tracked it, earned enough but thought I was over, didn't submit it all because I thought I had it in the bag and I wanted sales for June--missed it by $300--so even though I sold enough I didn't earn it technically--I said never again and now I track it myself. So I am watching it really carefully. I am close but it looks like I'm there--I have only $300 left to earn it and have 1 show left for Sunday with 16 confirmed and already $250 in outside orders + a catalog show closing on Saturday, so it looks like I have it! Yay!!!

Nanisu said:
I know--I am actually going to make it I think in Sales! But it's driving me nuts having to track everything in excel--one year I missed it- tracked it, earned enough but thought I was over, didn't submit it all because I thought I had it in the bag and I wanted sales for June--missed it by $300--so even though I sold enough I didn't earn it technically--I said never again and now I track it myself. So I am watching it really carefully. I am close but it looks like I'm there--I have only $300 left to earn it and have 1 show left for Sunday with 16 confirmed and already $250 in outside orders + a catalog show closing on Saturday, so it looks like I have it! Yay!!!

Oh my! That is sad!!! But on the bright side look how close you are!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve it!:D:D

ChefLisa said:
Last year I was trying to keep up to date on my Consultants' sales to make sure we hit a goal. I asked them to each make a screen print of their Monthly Sales diary and email it to me when they were finished submitting for the month. It worked great!

Great idea!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm sending an email to my team right now!
D

DebChefIA said:

That is great! Good luck!!!

Just wanted to update....WE MADE IT!!!!! But shhhh, I haven't told my team yet b/c I don't want anyone to hold shows over and then find out we missed it by $1 or something crazy! So I'm waiting to tell them until later on this week.

I can't believe it! 12 years with TPC and I've made Personal Sales 8 times...this is the first time I've earned it in two catergories! Just goes to show, it's never too late and the only way to fail is to quit!!

DebChefIA said:
Just wanted to update....WE MADE IT!!!!! But shhhh, I haven't told my team yet b/c I don't want anyone to hold shows over and then find out we missed it by $1 or something crazy! So I'm waiting to tell them until later on this week.

I can't believe it! 12 years with TPC and I've made Personal Sales 8 times...this is the first time I've earned it in two catergories! Just goes to show, it's never too late and the only way to fail is to quit!!

HOORAY for you! Congratulations!

DebChefIA said:

CONGRATULATIONS DEB!!! You deserve it! :D:D

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! Way to go! That is VERY VERY exciting!!:D:D

Wow!! Congratulations Deb!! That is awesome!

1. What are the benefits of using slow updates in software tools?

Slow updates allow for a more thorough comparison between two software tools. It gives users time to fully explore and evaluate each tool, making it easier to identify their strengths and weaknesses.

2. How often should slow updates be used when comparing software tools?

The frequency of slow updates will depend on the complexity of the software tools and the specific needs of the user. It is recommended to use slow updates at least once a month to ensure a comprehensive comparison.

3. Can slow updates help with compatibility issues between software tools?

Yes, slow updates can help identify compatibility issues between software tools. By taking the time to thoroughly compare the tools, users can determine if they are compatible and if any adjustments need to be made for them to work together seamlessly.

4. Are there any downsides to using slow updates when comparing software tools?

The main downside of using slow updates is that it may take longer to make a final decision on which software tool to use. However, this extra time and effort can result in a more informed and confident decision.

5. How can Pampered Chef assist with slow updates when comparing software tools?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and tools to aid in the comparison of software tools, including tutorials, user guides, and customer support. Our team is also available to provide personalized assistance and guidance in the comparison process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • maryellen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies