• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Equivalent Simple Slicer Setting for the V Blade's Thin Setting?

In summary, the "Simple Slicer Setting Help!" tool is used for easily adjusting the thickness of fruits and vegetables when slicing or cutting. To adjust the thickness, simply turn the dial on the side of the slicer. It can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables, and is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the tool. Safety precautions should be taken when using the slicer, such as using the provided safety guard and keeping it out of reach of children.
kam
Staff member
I am making the Blue Cheese Potato Crisp things and they call for the thin setting of the V blade for the UM.

Does anyone know which setting that would equal on the Simple Slicer???

THANKS!!!!

I think someone said that settings two and three were like the UM, so I would maybe try 2

wadesgirl said:
I think someone said that settings two and three were like the UM, so I would maybe try 2

thats what I would use...2 or 3 :)

Thanks! ....

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you are making the Blue Cheese Potato Crisp things, they are one of my favorite recipes! To answer your question, the thin setting on the V blade is equivalent to the second setting on the Simple Slicer. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

What is the "Simple Slicer Setting Help!" tool used for?

The "Simple Slicer Setting Help!" tool is used to easily adjust the thickness of fruits and vegetables when slicing or cutting.

How do I adjust the thickness of the slicer?

To adjust the thickness, simply turn the dial on the side of the slicer. The higher the number, the thicker the slice will be.

Can the "Simple Slicer Setting Help!" be used for all types of fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the slicer can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables, including cucumbers, carrots, and apples.

Is the "Simple Slicer Setting Help!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the slicer is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the tool.

Are there any safety precautions I should take when using the "Simple Slicer Setting Help!"?

Yes, please use caution when handling the sharp blades on the slicer. Always use the safety guard provided and keep out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkgriff
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD